Do girls really think they can drop a guy with one kick in the groin?

My girl mate reckons she can drop any guy just by kicking him in the nuts... that is so untrue, the only guys that would drop from that are wimps surely... its not like in the movies? why do girls think this

no comment? lol
thanks for the answers

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes they can, but can they hit?

Hitting someoen that hard in the nuts means that the girl either needs to be wicked fast, or that the guy let his gguard down. Sorry girls, but kciking carries a HUGE tell (espeically if you want to kick hard enough for it to matter), so we'll know it about a second before you kick. Then it's just to pivot, and you'll either miss, or hi our shin.
    So, YES you CAN do it, but the chance is unlikely XD

Besides, it's not like the pain will be numb at first, so we do have some seconds to knock back XD

• The guy can also capture the girl by squeezing his legs together to trap her leg.

• Yup. That's essentially an instawin situation for him, as it's easy to topple one.

So girls, sorry, but the ability to easily win over a man by a kick in the nuts is bull, simply because hitting the nuts just won't happen. We know you'll try and we'll fight accordingly.

• we have our answer haha

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't kick a man in that area unless he was attacking me. And if he was attacking me, I'd probably do more than just that, I'd fight for my life.

• NO! But I can claw your eyes out then knee you in groin. I just need to make sure he is not on guard. I did that before when I was in High School. He was also a kid like me, But I assure you when your balls got hit it hurts like hell.

• because normally you guys make to much of a deal out of it falling on the ground and shaking and crying just to get attention so automatically we think we can kill you by kicking you in the balls!

• Lol fair enough answer too

• yeah I'd imagne so

• Yeah, it works. Actually it does especially if you're wearing pin heels.

• so youv kicked a guy before and he dropped?

• nope a youth groper who likes older women ie my aunt on the train

• ewwww grose

What Guys Said 5

• have you ever tried and you're so sure?

• i dont kick people no

• i mean has any girl kicked you in the nuts, and it didn't hurt?

• i didn't say it wouldn't hurt i said it wouldn't drop me

• Stand still whilst I knee you in the groin, and lets see if you are still standing.

• i said kick... learn to read

• Uhh I must be a wimp then, because I got hit by a soccer ball once in the groin and I almost threw up.. I guess it depends on the angle though. Getting hit from the front isn't as bad, but from underneath is much more tough on me.

• Although, if you were expecting it then it wouldn't be very hard to avoid.

• did you get your pink panties out of retirement for this inevitable return?

• It is empowering for them to believe they can easily beat up a man. They basically just choose to believe what they want to believe. They may have even seen it happen to some little boy at some point and think it works the same way for every male.