Are mixed black and white girls attractive?

I'm mixed black and white and to me it seems as if black guys are only interested. And I like white guys too but I don't feel like they like me back.

• Alright
  • Ugly
  • Cute
  • Hot

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• Some are, some aren't. Such is the case for any race or mix of races.

• Usually mixed (black/white) girls are GORGEOUS.

• they're hot hot hot, steaming
    m.c.lnkd.licdn.com/.../2fa36b2.jpg

• looking at your picture i can't see how you would have a em :O wow

• Generally mixed race (or what ever the PC term is these days) kids seem to inherit many of the strengths (in terms of looks) of both races.

• Race just doesn't come into for me.

• Race doesn't make someone more beautiful. I don't usually like Arab women, but I've seen some that are really hot.
    What matters if someone is hot or not is facial features and body, not race.

• Our cousins are interracial 4 girls and 1 boy. The youngest is 5 y. o. and the oldest is 17 and they are all quite beautiful!
    Your profile photo is really hott!
    I'm sure most agree that mixed people, especially girls, are gorgeous! :)

• Some are, some aren't.

• You said you like white guys too but it seems you like them more than black guys yes?

• No actually I like them equally. I have only dated mixed or black guys. White guys don't seem interested that's why I'm asking if they aren't interest cause I would LOVE to date a white guy for a change.

• You can Damn near take the two ugliest mofos from two different races and they'll have a cute mixed baby.

• If she is cute yes

• some are smoking U MAMA!. operative is on 'some'.

• Some of them are.

• Most are just hands down attractive.

• Not really

• It's funny... All mixed chicks and black chicks rebuke black guys and only like white guys XD.

What Girls Said 7

• You're so pretty, perhaps boys think they don't stand a chance? When you like someone, try to do the first move. :)

• Actually.. I know not one, but TWO really really pretty mixed white/black girls. And their both honestly one of the prettiest girl I've seen I'm so jelly tbh. Like their hair literally has the prefect golden curls! And they have perfect tans. But this is me talking about personal experience, not all mixed girls are as gorgeous as the ones I've met of course. There's a lot of variety in this world haha.

Answer mine pretty please c: (guys preferably) www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1149458-guy-opinions-would-a-freshmen-guy-want-to-date-a-junior-girl

• Some are, most I see are extremely hairy, with a horrible mix of both races attributes. But all the pretty ones look the same.

• that sounds like your just hating

• No I think you have trouble reading if you don't understand what bye means...

• 😊😊😊😀😀

• well, i've heard that mixed racial women are gorgeous. and i don't think it's all about a persons race. i guess it's all about your confidence and how you carry yourself. you don't have to be intimidating, but you can be confident in who you are. guys like that, from what my guy friends told me. if you're confident, i doubt guys would think twice about giving their numbers if you walk up and ask for it.

• Its not about the race and its beauty or not thats not why white guys dont talk to you and seem interested its about the color its intimidating to them a lot of white guys dont think black girls are into them so they do not approach them also were known to be a tad bit GHETTO seriously if you go up to a white guy as for his number mostly likely hell give it to you

• She said she's biracial I didn't know biracials were known to be ghetto.

• Damn that sucks you guys have to go through all this trouble just to date them lol.

• lol i dont have any trouble hahaah I've always been outgoing so if i like you i will jump out my shell to make you notice me

• Not all of them are attractive

• I find them very attractive and I have friends that love mixed girls.