Black Girls: Why Do You Put So Much Emphasis On Race?

Everyday:

-Do white guys like black girls?

-How can I talk to white guys?

-Would a white guy ever date a black girl?

White this, white that, white, white, white.

Before I continue, YES... I am WHITE. and YES I DO like black girls. In fact, I like any girl of ANY RACE that has a great personality and nice looks.

Seriously... black girls that ask that question: Are you ashamed of being black? So much so that you ONLY want to date white guys?

Why not black guys? Why not date Indian guys? Hispanic guys? Asian guys? What makes JUST white people so appealing to you?

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...A00000578-900_634x776.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I can't speak for everyone but I think the curiosity comes from the fact that a lot of white guys are not open to dating black girls and especially after seeing on this site that the reason is because of stereotypes as if anyone with half a brain knows that all black women are not loud, ghetto, ratchet, fat, angry and wear weave it makes you wonder would you even consider dating one that is not that way if you think we are all the same then you won't even look or give us a chance. As for some black women choosing to not date black men I don't know the reason for that and as for dating other races its still taboo for black women date outside of their but a lot of black women don't even find other races attractive or they are worried about what people think. I personally am not attracted Asian guys but I am attracted to other races and won't mind dating outside of my race. As for the girl in pic she does not really look like that her picture was Photoshopped. This ad is misleading it is supposed to be adverting a product that evens your skin tone in place where you have blotchy skin she has spoken against what they have done

What Girls Said 9

• What that anon said. The media has a whole helluva lot to do with it. They portray us in such an unattractive and negative way. You must know that not every single one of us is like that though, lol.

• Umm personally i dont care about race as long as they are attractive to me.
    Im proud of being black i dont think i would wanna be anyone else haha. But I don't know i guess because black girls are put down so much in the media being " undesirable"
    But anyways not all black girls feel this way cuz not all black girls are the same just like not all people are the same

• I'm not racially selective but as others have said before me, the media plays a big part in how we view ourselves and interact. Black women tend to be made to believe that they're unattractive or unwanted, often times by black men and others alike. The society we live in promotes the white man, I guess you could say. Holding you to a higher level than others. You'd be surprised to find that many of these girls you're complaining about are just curious, and not actually self hating.

• Erm... because us black girls are told by media that we are not beautiful so some black girls ask in fear of rejection. Media says white is beautiful. Not every black girl is like that though.

• That chick just turned herself albino.. my gawd... anyway its some black women.. i dont ask questions when it comes to race... neither do i put emphasis on race.. but back to that picture... she looks creepy as hell..(oxymoron) she is on that michael jackson level

• I have to admit I feel more flattered when a white guy is interested in me. weird?

• I've liked guys in different races, mostly black. But I honestly like who I like, race has little to do with who I like. It does, however, have a lot to do with how I handle my crushes. There is much uncertainty when it comes to finding out who would go for a black girl. Society and stereotypes have made it difficult for us to be accepted, even by black guys. I can personally tell you, I've had to debunk stereotypes against me just because I was black against all types of guys. So yea there is that fear that if I approach that white guy I like, he'll turn away and be like "i don't don't like black"

• white privilege is why

• The media apparently

What Guys Said 4

• That picture is scary.

• I don't know but it's annoying. I'm not special because I'm white.

• The Europeans did well have to give them some credit.

• Its a lot of reasons. Some believe that having a white guy will boost their status and their lives will be better. Also a lot of them just like the media and other races stereotype the black man claiming there aren't any good ones out there never once taking in consideration that they might just make poor choices in men. Others buy into what the BS the media says about blacks and willfully develop this self hate about themselves and anything black, and that's why the skin bleaching you see happens.