What is the weirdest thing you find attractive in a person? Why?

Hands! I'm so weird, but that's like the first thing I notice on a guy! lol

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think hands are weird by the way. I notice that too. Lol
    I notice how they talk. The way they talk. And their voices. I like the differences between me and their voices. And I like how they are confident of themselves while talking. I don't know if it's weird but I notice it a lot.
    And I like how a man can be so sweet with his gestures, and words. That is a huge turn on for me.

0|1
    0|0
    • I think it's weird because i like big hands because my hands are so little :( ahahaa and i also notice if their hands and nails are clean lol and yes their voices too! ahah

• Show All
    • That is cute :) thank you again :)

• you're welcome (:

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Physically, I really like knees and ears. I think both are wildly sexy.

I also find good-heartedness to be really sexy, to the point where it's actually a turn-on for me. Also, there's something irresistibly hot about a woman who most would assume is innocent, but in the bedroom she's freaky for me and me alone. Nobody else really even knowing that that side exists is amazingly sexy.

2|0
    0|0
  • Hair. I don't know, maybe since I'm a bald guy a chick with lots of hair is the complete opposite and that's why it drives me crazy. For me long hair can make a ok girl look great, don't know why but I love it.

2|0
    0|0
  • Probably "the nose", I really pay attention to it.

1|0
    1|0
  • A womens forhead for some strange reason I really find it to be sexy if its the right shape

1|0
    0|0
  • Her belly, especially one that's just a *little* bit round, like 5lbs overweight for her height and no more. Like 25% bodyfat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chicks with tiny arms!

2|0
    0|0
  • if the girl is angry, turns me a little horny

1|0
    0|0
  • nose and voice speaking voice not singing voice

1|0
    0|0
  • short hair I don't know y

1|0
    0|0
  • Back of their head tbh

1|0
    1|0
  • I don't know where I should begin. For whatever reason I'm attracted to her belly button, her legs, her hips, and the list goes on. But first and foremost she's got to have a attractive face.

2|0
    0|0
  • Legs and face. I don't know why. I also look at the arms to see if she's in decent shape.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• when he's good with talking to my family lmao. I guess its just attractive that he has an agreeable, likable personality and cares about me enough to make an effort with my family too. Its not something physical but i suppose it could be considered weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like collar bones. I'm not sure why but when someone has a nicely defined collar bone I am hooked lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shyness. I love shy guys because they show affection only to you cause ts hard getting them out their shell. im not into bad boys.

2|0
    0|0
  • I would have to say hair and teeth. I know the teeth part is weird but like pretty teeth and smile.

1|0
    0|0
  • Melancholy.
    But I won't call it weird ;)

1|0
    0|0
    • I find melancholy in a man to be extremely sexy. I don't know how to explain why.

• The first thing I notice is the lips. I love lips on a guy... lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I like guys vains in their forearms.. no idea why lol

1|0
    0|0
  • For new a guy has to have a deep ass voice. I don't know it just sounds sexy. I really like bad boys

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably eye lashes lol. I know it's weird.

1|0
    0|0