Would anybody date a chubby girl (medium size 12/14)?

Yeah so a chubby girl, that has boobs, ass and thick thighs. And a chubby belly but really big. Would you ever date on

Plus size women*

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a hot ass woman and that's a lot of woman. Count me in.

What Guys Said 21

• Yeah sure , but the thing I notice about chubby girls is... they tend to overdo it in the makeup department... it's fine being chubby and fleshy but the makeup part I ain't a fan of.

So yes , chubby girls are datable , but chubby girls who usually go overboard on stuff... ehhhh... can't say it'll make me especially aroused.

• Sure. Why not? If we have shared interests and she has a good personality I dont really care what a girl looks like.. and curves can be a rather sizable bonus.

• I would, definitely. It all depends on the personality, if I feel happy next to her, I don't mind if she's chubby. The girl from the picture is hot actually.

• I don't know actually... interesting... but I keep myself fit... would date her if she is inclined to work harder to trim her body,... yea I would say yes... condition she works out a little or tried to make an effort... but it's the inside of the female... her heart soul mind that counts more...:)

• I'm all about that bass.

• Yeah the girl in the picture isn't bad at all. She's not chubby, she just has some meat on her bones.

• I would totally date the girl in that picture! 8-)

• I would definitely date the description you provided. That is my kind of woman actually. The woman in the photo has a nice body.

• Yes she is sexy no problem in dating that size girl

• i think i would

• Some people would, I wouldn't.

• Of course, many men would! I wouldn't myself, because I like girls closer to my bodytype (tall/slender) but that's just me.

• Yeah gimme dat booty

• Numbers doesn't say anything to me really.

• Too heavy for me

• We men don't know sizes. We just know overweight and unattractive when we see it.

• yup I would, if she was pretty and was clean, don't like scruffs or just outright uglys

• Holy Cow.. i would really get lost inside her:P

• It depends. I can't visualize that.

• Yea, nothing's wrong with her. Better than some super skinny girl.

• I would, but I am also chubby. The average guy isn't going to have a perfect body either, and won't be expecting a perfect woman. A guy with a six pack and perfect smile, may have higher standards.

What Girls Said 4

• This is a silly question lol Of course there are guys who would and there are guys who wouldn't.

• I never thought size 12/14 is chubby. You are avaerag

• Size 12/14 varies in looks and body shape. But you don't look that size you look smaller yet you ask this question deliberately pointing out a certain size/group? I question your intentions + your model looks about 14/16 not size 12/14. I'm just saying that there are girls "under 18" category who look to this and become crushed by something as small as this question and there is nothing wrong with their body.

• Im a size 12/14. More on the size 12. I just hate my body but find it hard to tone up

• It depends on their height
    I know some guys like chubby girls but if a girl is short and a size 12/14 she could look almost obese than a taller girl