Is kissing someone a sign of commitment?

Can I kiss a girl even if I don't know if I want to commit to her? At least yet?

Let's say we have a great time on a date and I want to kiss her, but at the same time I still don't know enough about her to want to commit to her, should I kiss her or is kissing a sign of commitment?

0|0
12|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. When you ask her for monogamy is commitment. A kiss is fair but don't have sex before commitment.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Yes when you kiss somebody it is a sign of commitment, If you don't like her, don't kiss her.

0|1
    0|0
  • Uh, no. Not once you're older than 14.

3|1
    0|0
  • If you have any doubts of committing at ALL, don't kiss her. She'll think you're into it. If you back out after you kiss her, it will give her a wrong message.

0|1
    0|0
  • Errrrr I kissed a lot of people I admit, sometimes just for the sake of it. But if I'm kissing someone I really like (and I stick around), then it's a sign of commitment.

0|1
    0|0
  • How would kissing someone equal committment? Are you suggesting that everyone who ever kissed also committed? Come on now.

2|0
    0|0
  • If you don't want to kiss her on the lip.. Thinking it might be a sign of "commitment" (which honestly isn't) kiss her cheek. ..

0|0
    0|0
  • You can but if your girl is an affection-romantic, she'll think it is a sign of commitment. If she's either other romantic, material or verbal, she won't. It just depends on who she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Filler filler filler

1|0
    0|0
  • I kiss people but dont necessarily like them. i just like to see if they can kiss

0|0
    0|0
  • I kiss a lot of people, doesn't mean anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not a commitment. Go for it.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.