Is kissing someone a sign of commitment?

Can I kiss a girl even if I don't know if I want to commit to her? At least yet?

Let's say we have a great time on a date and I want to kiss her, but at the same time I still don't know enough about her to want to commit to her, should I kiss her or is kissing a sign of commitment?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. When you ask her for monogamy is commitment. A kiss is fair but don't have sex before commitment.

What Girls Said 11

• Yes when you kiss somebody it is a sign of commitment, If you don't like her, don't kiss her.

• Uh, no. Not once you're older than 14.

• If you have any doubts of committing at ALL, don't kiss her. She'll think you're into it. If you back out after you kiss her, it will give her a wrong message.

• Errrrr I kissed a lot of people I admit, sometimes just for the sake of it. But if I'm kissing someone I really like (and I stick around), then it's a sign of commitment.

• How would kissing someone equal committment? Are you suggesting that everyone who ever kissed also committed? Come on now.

• If you don't want to kiss her on the lip.. Thinking it might be a sign of "commitment" (which honestly isn't) kiss her cheek. ..

• You can but if your girl is an affection-romantic, she'll think it is a sign of commitment. If she's either other romantic, material or verbal, she won't. It just depends on who she is.

• No. Filler filler filler

• I kiss people but dont necessarily like them. i just like to see if they can kiss

• I kiss a lot of people, doesn't mean anything.

• Absolutely not a commitment. Go for it.

What Guys Said 0