Tall ladies: Do you get bitter when you see tall men with short women?

You see some of the NBA players with tiny or average size women and NEVER tall women.

How tall are you?

• Yes
  • No
  • I don't care
  • Absolutely. I do get jealous. Short women are so lucky.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. It doesn't bother me. I'd say 70% of the men who approach me are over 6' so its not like I feel they're snatching tall men away from me. Plus I don't mind dating someone my height or a bit shorter.

I'm 5'10". My SO is about 6'2"-3"

What Guys Said 4

• What's funny is in Europe taller women are considered the standard of attractiveness over shorter women, so all of the shorter girls are the ones not getting any love.

• I think we should genetically or environmentally engineer all men to be taller and all women to be shorter.

• Hmmm, I see plenty of tall women with tall men. I also see plenty of short women with tall men also. Unfortunately us short guys are the ones I don't see with any women.

• I like tall girls

What Girls Said 3

• You have no idea. Yes I do get jealous. I'm 6'2 and it is very tough because most men are shorter than me. My ex was 5'9 and for once I would love to be short but that won't ever happened. Short and average women have no idea how lucky they are. I wish I was shorter.

• Yes, do you know how hard it is to find a guy that isn't my exact height. I know i'm not super tall… (5'8) but still it sucks… I wish it were easy to find a single tall guy…

Do you mind answering my question….
    Thanks :)

• Yeah I heard tall women have a harder time finding dates. I'm 4'10 and I wish guys would give tall women a chance.

• I've dated girls your height (5'8"), and they were still short to me. I'm not a giant or anything, but at 6'4", there was still a pretty respectable height difference.

• No I don't. It's never even been a thought to me. I am tall and I have never had any issues with dating because of my height