Is it okay to wear leggings on a date?

Is it okay to wear leggings on a date or is that like too revealing? I'll probably wear to with a hoodie

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends on what you are doing.. e. g if you are going for a dinner then i would avoid leggings and opt for a dress.. if dresses aren't your thing then a pair of skinnys and heels will do fine :) however if you are going for something exciting or different that requires energy, then of course leggings is a great idea, they are flexible and reveal all the good parts ;) just dont underdress, as that can be a serious put-off for a guy, if its something casual then try even jeans, much better... or if you MUST go for leggings, at least put on some heels and a nice shirt with a sexy jacket and large handbag... so it looks like you take care of your appearence... hope it helps ! :D

What Guys Said 3

• Leggings are not too revealing for a date. I've taken girls out who wore leggings many times. With the hoodie it's pretty casual though, you might spiffy that up with some fashion.

• What would be a good top to wear with leggings?

• A nice, baggy sweater. A fitted button-up tied at the waist. A peplum. A tight tank with an open hoodie over it. A loose crop top.
      I don't know how you feel about heels, but heels and leggings are perfect together.

• How is leggings too revealing? What, you got see through ones?

• If you wear leggings in public anyways, then it's not an issue

What Girls Said 3

• If it's underneath a skirt. But I would wear something a little more solid.

• Only if your shirt covers your ass.

• Leggings good :) hoodie bad :/ lol try a cute top & some cute shoes :D first dates & impressions are important