Would you date a guy who is a bouncer at a bar?

yes, no? why or why not?

I recently met a bouncer while I was out a week ago. I normally don't approach bouncers but I was really attracted to him and thought it might be fun. He's 23. I'm a bit older than him. Now that I got to know him I am not sure about dating a guy who works in a bar. He is always around women.. And he told me the other guys who work there hook up with girls all the time. Ugh..

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to ask him out, then give him your number. If you're a girl thats not afraid of asking him out, then do it. Maybe he'll call you instead. But remember that if his friends sleep with a lot of girls at the bar, then he probably does too. It'll be complicated to establish if he wants to go out on a date with you, or just fuck you. It make take some time, but I think the only way to do find that out would be to go out with him on a few "non-physical contact" dates, like no fucking afterwards. If he's able to do that, then maybe sleep with him on like the 3rd-4th-5th date or something. If he just wants to fuck, he'll probably be frustrated that you're not fucking him on 1st date and will disappear. Then you'll have your answer.

Respond to my post please!!

girlsaskguys. com/dating/q1192553-if-your-gf-bf-told-you-its-easier-to-ask-for-forgiveness-than-for

What Guys Said 1

• If you like him do it! Who cares what his co-workers do and what others think. go on a date and see for yourself where it can lead!

What Girls Said 3

• seriously i won't date that guy

• If he's good to you then go for him

• if you just want to have fun,
    Go date with him