Would you want a sex-crazed girlfriend?

My friends and I were talking about random crap yesterday. And since it was Thanksgiving, one of them asked us to aay what we were thankful for...

Then one of my guy friends said "sex-crazed girlfriends" , and everyone started a convo about it and they got all weird...

Most Helpful Guy

• good if she is only sex crazed for you , bad if you are not around and she is horny she seeks someone else... then gradually won't be satisfied with one person, she wants threesome, gang bang, etc.

What Guys Said 6

• No, I'd get too self conscious and be afraid she was cheating during my heavy work hours. Well I donno depends on how we define crazed...

• sex crazed? no not really because I'd be concerned that if I wasn't always around or up for it when she was that she would seek it somewhere else.

• offcourse
    lol thats a dream for most guys

• not just sex. if it includes her being down to earth and funny I take it all day. + pretty

• As long as she is loyal, loving and I can keep up with her - sure.

• Since it has the word crazed in it I doubt it

What Girls Said 0