My boyfriend invited me to a dinner with his family and their friends. Should I go or not?

He already told them that I am his girlfriend. And I kept refusing all the invitations from them. But this time, should I go or not? Is it too early to meet his family yet? He already met my family. I am so nervous. I don't know if his family will like me or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you should go. It's normal to be nervous but I think continuously turning down their invitations could give off the wrong impression. You're going to have to meet them eventually so I think now is a good time. I'm sure if you go they will like you. Just be yourself and be courteous/respectful to them and I'm sure they'll like you :)

What Guys Said 1

• If he's pressuring you, then no obviously.

What Girls Said 3

• You should go. He all ready met your family so you should met his. :) don't be shy I bet they will like you.

• If he has met your family then it is time to meet his. Just be yourself and show the family the girl their son fell I love with.

• I was in the same situation as your recently. I went because it made him happy and that's all I wanted. It turned out not to be as bad as I thought and his family included his sister who was one of the bitchy girls from school.