Why does my boyfriend always slap my ass?

Whenever we see each other in the halls at school he just slaps my ass. Why?

Sorry he's not my boyfriend he's just my friend

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys like girl's butts. This guy likes to feel/touch/slap your butt, so he does so. He probably thinks you like it too because it's a sign that he thinks you're hot.

Since he's your boyfriend, it's a good sign. He's not creeping on you or anything; he finds you sexy. Take it as a compliment!

• Check what I updated it to, he's not my boyfriend that what my autocorrect did since I spelled it wrong

• ehh... I'd still say basically the same thing. This guy knows you on a personal level, so he's not just a pervert. He finds you hot, he likes your butt, and this is his way of showing it.

What Guys Said 6

• Slap his ass back in front of his friends. Even better use a ruler. I doubt he'll slap yours again after that!

• Because he likes your ass and wants to see it in motion. Consider it a compleminet

• I slap some of my female friend's ass all the time. Granted, it's because of an inside joke and she's totally fine with it.

I have no idea why a guy friend would slap your ass though. Maybe it's really nice and he can't control himself?

• he does not respect you and you let him do it.

• Because it's fun sometimes. Tell him you don't like it if that's what's up.

• Because you allow it?

What Girls Said 6

• He likes it or finds it funny

• Because he has no common decency.

• Some guys are kinky in a friendly way haha especially if they are with someone, but if you don't like it you should tell him to not do it in public.

• This is, in my personal opinion, very indecent and disrepctful. ): If the boy doing this was just a friend I personally would have never allowed it :-//

• If he plays football its common for them maybe he just funds it funny or and inside joke

• Seems disrespectful.. if it was a girl slapping a boys ass it STILL would be disrespectful.