Why does my boyfriend always slap my ass?

Whenever we see each other in the halls at school he just slaps my ass. Why?

Updates:
Sorry he's not my boyfriend he's just my friend

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys like girl's butts. This guy likes to feel/touch/slap your butt, so he does so. He probably thinks you like it too because it's a sign that he thinks you're hot.

Since he's your boyfriend, it's a good sign. He's not creeping on you or anything; he finds you sexy. Take it as a compliment!

2|1
    0|0
    • Check what I updated it to, he's not my boyfriend that what my autocorrect did since I spelled it wrong

• ehh... I'd still say basically the same thing. This guy knows you on a personal level, so he's not just a pervert. He finds you hot, he likes your butt, and this is his way of showing it.

What Guys Said 6

• Slap his ass back in front of his friends. Even better use a ruler. I doubt he'll slap yours again after that!

3|1
    0|0
  • Because he likes your ass and wants to see it in motion. Consider it a compleminet

1|0
    0|0
  • I slap some of my female friend's ass all the time. Granted, it's because of an inside joke and she's totally fine with it.

I have no idea why a guy friend would slap your ass though. Maybe it's really nice and he can't control himself?

0|1
    0|0
  • he does not respect you and you let him do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it's fun sometimes. Tell him you don't like it if that's what's up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you allow it?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• He likes it or finds it funny

1|0
    0|0
  • Because he has no common decency.

2|0
    0|0
  • Some guys are kinky in a friendly way haha especially if they are with someone, but if you don't like it you should tell him to not do it in public.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is, in my personal opinion, very indecent and disrepctful. ): If the boy doing this was just a friend I personally would have never allowed it :-//

0|0
    0|0
  • If he plays football its common for them maybe he just funds it funny or and inside joke

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems disrespectful.. if it was a girl slapping a boys ass it STILL would be disrespectful.

0|0
    0|0