Why are Asian girls so giggly?

Ok NO RACISM INTENDED I actually am Into Asian girls, but their giggling sometimes makes me wanna burst out of cuteness. And no I ain't into guys aswell. It's just this thing that always attracted me to them so damn much. Never happened with other girls from other... races I don't know why.
Is it normal for me o. o?
I really hope it is.

Sorry for sounding like I want to offend them izzy I really didn't mean it. All I wanted to say is that I think I am too into them, and ask if it's normal thats all...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• No racism intended and yet it's racist. Next time you have to say something like no racism intended, maybe reconsider your opinions, because most likely than not it is racist

I wouldn't say it's abnormal, it's just an opinion that is 99% based on stereotypes and has little to do with reality

• Its not racist cause he says he likes Asian girls yes it might be a bit prejudice, but how is that racist?

• Ok we ill. I'm just saying, think about what you say before you say it the next time. If you have to put in something like I'm not racist , but... you're probably racist

• Okay i'm sorry! I am not! Now enough of this. Unless you wanna talk about it WITHOUT any racial convictions included please, do not reply.

• I'm not even Asian and I do that lol Thankfully guys seem to find it cute/endearing lol

• 10 dollars you can't mimic the video
      I posted.. ^.~

• I'm not gonna make that bet because I can't watch videos at the moment lol

• Like Anonymous said: I'm Asian. I'm not giggly.

Could be because of our age though. Younger girls could be more giggly.

• because men like it.

• I am Asian but not giggling... maybe it gotta do with age. My friends dont giggle too

• Because they are laughing

• Every girl can laugh you know :)

• Ya I know that
      Lol
      I laugh a lot too
      It's just the guys in my class make fun of me and imitate me and ask me why I laugh so much :(
      It makes me really sad

• Then... it seems like you are in a class with a buncha premature guys.
      As you can see by my post, there are guys out there who find that extremly attractive :).

• 0|0
  • I'm Asian. I'm not giggly

• Won't belive it even if I see it ^^'.

What Guys Said 8

• I've noticed it's actually all Asians (I'm talking about people directly from Asia, not American-Asians). They don't tend to understand sarcasm, or jokes or anything, so they just laugh at it for respect. I've seen many videos on YouTube pranking people, some are Asian tourists, and even when you're bothering them, or messing with them, they will still laugh xD
    I find it like they're pretty innocent, maybe I'm wrong, but that's the impression they give me.

I like giggly girls, I think it's cute, no matter what race they are, but if you don't know when to stop, then that's a problem.

• For me there are no borders mate, I LOVE IT even when they overdo it, thats why I asked if I have a problem ^^'.

• I don't like it if they overdo it, but there's no problem if you do, it's just preferences.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzC4hFK5P3g

Really depends what they're doing.

Also, it's normal to think cute is, well.. cute. ^.^

• Yup.

• @Izzy2102 It should not be taken literally.

For reasons I can't explain, you're
      making me laugh, thanks. ^.^

• can't stop laughing at the video hahah u feel thats cute?

• The depths of human thought are astounding to be sure. Take a stereotype, popularize it, feed it to someone, and now he can't unsee it.

• Not all Asians... Giggly Asians tends to be more of East Asians, Japan to be exact. That's just something to do with their kawaii culture

• Yeah I hope I didn't offend anybody ^^ what i was trying to say is that, it was all about the chinese, korean, japanese, thai, and... well you get my point. Those kind of girls.

• Giggling is a submissive behaviour.
    I haven't noticed more giggling in Asian girls though.

• Maybe my state is just a fetish. But I don't feel like it is one :S

• well that is assuming a general association with masculine as dominant and feminine as submissive. But ok I see what you mean

• Showing a submissive state doesn't have to mean that the person is actually a submissive person in general. It's simply a way of communication.
      Girls can often be seen become giggly around guys the like simply to signal "I approve of you and I'm not a threat to you". Sure, teenage boys can also be like this around girls they like but with age it's more common that women keep this behaviour than men do.

• Maybe the AzN girls in your area are culturally that way.

• Fact: No Asians live in my area :S
      But I've met a shitton of tourists and I made alotta friends with Asian people.
      Same stuff. Just to damn cute x. x

• You mean as in like Asian school girls?

• I don't know but i find that very cute