Why do White American guys like Asian girls but European guys not as much?

As most Americans may know that quite a lot of White men seem to like Asian women a lot. Most people know about "Yellow Fever" I'm sure now. And White guys with Asian girls is the most common interracial couples in the USA.

However, I've noticed that the guys in Europe think completely different. They don't seem to desire Asian girls as much as White Americans do and prefer European girls. I'm not saying White American guys prefer Asian girls but they seem more open towards them.

Why do you think that is?

Most Helpful Guy

• In America feminism is more about being anti male, and making the woman look victimized no matter what a guy does. If a guy thinks a woman shouldn't be allowed to go around topless, then he is sexist for having double standards, and if he thinks a woman should be allowed to go around topples, then he is a pervert that wants to objectify women. That means American women have an negative view of men no matter what we do. At best feminism in America is pro woman, and not pro equality of the genders.

Overall, European women aren't as bad as American women. I know is some feminist countries in Europe , the women aren't expecting special treatment just because they are women. The men are also free to express there feelings more freely. So it isn't the idea of feminism is bad, as much as it is America's perverse form of feminism.

In less feminized European countries, the women might expect a man to be a man, but most of the time, they still love and appreciate a man that is willing to fulfill his gender role, so he isn't seen as the enemy of women, for doing exactly what it is that she expects out of him. Since these traditional woman don't want men and women to be the same, they won't get angry when they notice the different standards for men and women.

White American men have a reputation for treating Asian women very well compared to what they would have been treated like in their home countries. This appreciation of American men, is a breath of fresh are, compared to the angry American woman, that thinks everything we do is some anti woman plot. So in the end, Asian culture being sexist against women, and American culture being sexist against men, make the two groups very appreciative of each other.

What Girls Said 5

• American - for the green card

they reject Europeans because their English suck.

• That's not what I asked.

• I've been told they are not demanding and prretty happy to comply with doing housework while they bring the money home!

It could be a legal reason. Or strong cultural roots that their parents don't want a foreign daughter in law.

• I guess it's cause American lady's play the hard to get card too much these days. They just play around a lot. Combined with the feminism attitude it's pretty bad. But generally the dudes with the yellow fever ain't having much game with white girls. From what I've experienced. So they move to Asians.

European guys I feel like are less open to interracial stuff generally.

• I'm not sure either since i haven't met that many European :). Most of my friends are from US or Canada lol. But i think most European and Asian are more conservative when it comes to dating. so, they tend to date people from their own country or same race. But most American or Canadian are more open to interracial or international relationship :)

• Europeans conservative? Nawwwwww

• Conservative towards dating people from other countries or other race compared to American and Canadian i mean lol @kangy

• Yes I was wondering about it too

@mei0313

• 😛 you tagged me hereeee

• @mei0313 morning yeah we were talking about it the lsst time so coincidentally someone mentioned :p

I saw in Europe too that European men date mainly their own race.

• I know :) thank you for bringing me here 😛

• I never thought abiut this and I never noticed this

What Guys Said 12

• Immigrants to both continents likely come from different culturo-ethnic backgrounds. For example, where I live in particular, the Asian women tend to be Pakistani, and tend to be rather stereotypically conservative, religious, and insular, relative to European women. In a way, there's little point in desiring these women from a practical standpoint, if there will be barriers from her parents, relatives, the girl her self. It's just not worth the effort. I prefer women that are more savvy and outward looking. These American Asian women, from what I can gather, seem far more integrated. Having said that, I don't know for sure. Just speculating. I personally find South-East Asian women more attractive too, in physical terms, that I do women from other parts of Asia, if I was to generalise. They seem more petite and feminine.

• because there are more Asians in America perhaps?

• As a European, I think it's because Europeans and Asians have different cultures and beliefs. I don't really know what this whole "yellow fever" thing is about...

As for the USA, it is more multicultural than the rest of Europe so it is easy to interact with all different ethnicities over there.

• White American guys don't have yellow fever, it's non-white girls that have white fever.

Although in general, it seems that European guys are even less open to dating non-white girls than American guys are. And, from what I've observed, European girls are actually *more* open to dating non-white guys than American girls are.

• U r so sure they have no yellow fever?

• For the most part, yeah, yellow fever is a myth. There are probably a small segment of white guys who truly prefer Asian women to white women, but the number is dwarfed by the proportion of Asian women who prefer white men.

• I was unaware of this lol. Maybe there are more Asians percentage wise in the US.

• As Yanks are more comfortable judging people on their race, if you did that in Europe you would get lynched. but i like Asian woman as are more obedient not like man hating western woman who i loathe and despise

• not many East Asian women here...

and the me love you long time shit... it's just stereotypes...

• I'm European and it's true that Asian girls aren't popular here. I think it's because they don't have curves (no boobs, hips, ass) and are so short, so they are not as attractive as long-legged, majestic girls from Scandinavia and Eastern Europe .

• cuz they watch too much anime.

• American women are relatively anti-male these days because of feminism. I honestly believe that's the biggest reason. Asian women are not nearly as bad that way.

• European women not been nearly as tainted by feminism as American women, so the Asian alternative is not as attractive by comparison. Here in America Asian women are much more attractive for that reason.

• ... Scandinavian countries notwithstanding. Places like Sweden, Denmark and Norway are even more feminized than the US.

• I'm a white European and I love Asian girls especially Middle Eastern and Indian girls.

• I mean East Asian type girls. (Chinese/Japanese/Korean)

• Who are you? Oh nobody important that's who.

• Really? In Europe , I saw men dating their own race only.