Is there any race/ethnicity of girls that actually prefer white guys generally? Why do white guys always seem to be girls last choice in everything?

Asian girls are generally very traditional and even though plenty like or would date a white guy most only have eyes for Asian guys and Asian guys only.
Black girls.. even worse as they are the race of girls that almost refuse to date outside their race. Actually I really wonder if there are black girls in the world who even find white guys not repulsive at all as that is what it seems.
White girls used to prefer white guys in the past but nowadays they generally prefer black and latino men and a lot of them even talk trash about white guys even though they should just keep it for themselves and move on. Also I notice for most of them mixed babies are a must even though mixed babie are just like any other babies and besides its a creepy thing to wish for a mixed baby as he or she is some sort of accessory.
Latina girls are very traditional too and are very loyal to latino guys and also the language and culture barrier sometimes is too much. Though if they are willing to venture outside of their race they usually go for black guys and mixed guys almost never for white guys.
Native American girls have a very bad history with white guys and that could be one of the many reasons that native girls dont digg white guys and also they generally have strong values, love their culture, traditions, history.
Indian and arabic girls are pretty much like black girls as they almost never date outside their race and are almost dependent to their culture and traditions...

47

Most Helpful Guy

• Another whiny white guy. You really think we have it bad?

I see a lot of white guys here: www.google.com/search

• Because Media is generally controlled by white men but do women really think that is what handsome stands for? I doubt

Most Helpful Girl

• Who are you, come out from under the rocks where you hide.

• Funny. What is that suppose to mean?