Do a lot of girls cheat on new years eve?

My girlfriend and I can't see each other right now. She got work off in assuming she's going out doing the whole party thing she has a premiscuois past. I'm a firefighter working that whole night. She said she would never betray me in the past but I can't help but think she would. Don't trust her that much quite yet. At least when I can't see her for weeks at a time.

Most Helpful Girl

• The day of the week has nothing to do with it. A cheater will just as likely cheat on St Patrick's day as they will on new years.

• On New Year there will be alcohol.

• Of course but alcohol flows more freely on evenings like New Year's Eve, Carnival, student parties, office parties.

• So the answer is that any time there's alcohol he has to be there. New Year's, St Patrick's Day, Mardi Gra, Cinco Dr Mayo, July 4th, Halloween , student parties, birthdays, bachelorette parties, girls night out...

Back to my original statement, you can have alcohol any day of the week. You can also drink as much as you want any day of the week. If his big concern is her cheating on a holiday she could just as easily get drunk at girls only night on Jan 3rd and cheat. The holiday has absolutely nothing to do with it.

What Girls Said 4

• Sounds like you have bigger problems than her having a night off without you. New year's isn't some huge, infidelity-inducing night. It's just another party night.

• Majority of humans cheat. Girls and guys! Depends on the person though. Her past? Well it's really up to you and what she has shown you so far.

• You've cheated on your SO?

• Nope. I'm just not that type of person. I'm selfish and only want one (*˘︶˘*)

• If she is going to cheat she will regardless if it's New Years. You need to learn to trust her. If she has been faithful to you then try not to worry about her past. If you can't then you sould move on. You'll drive yourself crazy.

• If you don't trust her then you shouldn't be dating her. Her past is her past. She's with you now.

What Guys Said 3

• Just because someone is promiscuous doesn't mean they are unfaithful and this is an opinion coming from a guy that doesn't like promiscuity. If she was promiscuous when she was Single but has always been faithful in relationships then I think you're being harsh on here. There are non-promiscuous women who have/are cheating on their SO's. It's not all black and white you know.

• Does she have a history of cheating?
    No? Then quit stressing.
    Yes? End it & find a better girl.

• I once had a cheating GF and didn't understand why... until I realized it happened only when she'd been given alcohol. I helped her out of big problems a last time then let her go when she got preggers by another guy who was in love with her.
    Their baby received the first name of her first lover:D
    I didn't mourn long.

• Jesus. Lol I wouldn't think my girl would go to that extent.

• What were some of the signs you didn't notice?

• Eloping at 16 with a guy she barely knew, a previous much older boyfriend, cock teasing.