I friendzoned him, he seems to have gotten the message, but now I think I maybe miss him. What should I do?

I went out with a guy a few times. When he first asked me out, I thought it was just some friendly hang out. Then it became clear that he actually wanted to date me. But I wasn't attracted to him. Also, he was younger (late 20s), which was a problem for me. So even though I continued hanging out with him, I made sure that I was conveying the message - through actions - that we were just friends. I think that after the last time we hung out, which was maybe a week before Christmas, he finally got the message. So he has pretty much stopped.

Now, I think I miss him. I'm not sure if it's just that I miss hanging out with him because I always had fun with him. But yeah, I want to see him again.

Guys? Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's probably dealing with being friendzoned. Being aware of your position in the friendzone is also being aware of romantic rejection. So he's got to get over you and that's why he's not been in touch. Would you wanna hang out with a guy who friendzoned you? How would you feel if he wanted to hang out but you knew he was unavailable? I think you should give it a bit of time then get in touch.

What Guys Said 3

• of course you do. isn't it funny how human beings are.

• True.

Any advice?

• I know I posted this a while ago. But funny thing is, he and I are together now. We went out again in January 2015, and we've been together since. I realized it wasn't just the attention I missed, it was him. I really missed him. So I asked him out, and here we are now, making plans to move in together in the summer.

• that's great, congrats

• Leave him be.

• Care to explain?

• Either way I'd leave him alone for a while let him get over you then if you still want to hang out with him then ask him in a few months

• I m kinda same age... A substitute of him for u..

What Girls Said 0