Would you let your girlfriend shave your beard? Guys what do you think?

Does it means that he loves me if he lets me shave his beard, well i assume its an intimate thing? there must be some kind of trust right.

Yeah i did accidentally cut him , it was my first time shaving another person. So you would let any girl do it for you? I suppose it must be damn special for me to do it

Most Helpful Guy

• if he lets you use this kind of thing on him it kind of is upload.wikimedia.org/.../Antique_Razor.JPG

but i don´t think it´s a big deal for me even then. obviously the girl is not trying to kill me and if she cuts me a little, it will heal... no big deal.
    do girls "want" to do this?

What Guys Said 4

• I probably wouldn't let her shave my beard (hypothetical scenario, 'cos I have been single for over 4 years). I take great care while shaving to ensure that I get a close and clean shave. And I have specific methods for that. Maybe I could let her do it occasionally for fun, but then I'll also shave after she is done!

• If it makes her happy, sure

• No, I like my beard.

• Yeah, it's pretty intimate. I dig it.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd think it was more of a trust thing... like razors are sharp.

If my boyfriend gave me a razor and told me I could shave his beard I'd run away and hide the razor because he's fuzzy and I like it :)