Guys... Are you turned off by inexperienced girls?

By inexperienced I mean:
1. Not sexually active
2. Never been in a "real" relationship
3. Never been on a "real" date

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not a turn off as long as she's social and has a positive vibe.
    Some girls are way too shy, they barely participate in conversations and rely on giving one word answers even though on the inside they're having fun... That would make me feel as if I had no effect on her.

• Thanks for mH! :)

• @HeartsBloodDupre

Yeah because it shows a lack of interest on her part so I'll think that she's not into me which will lead to me not trying anymore. Lol it's I'm sharing/explaining something really exciting and she just says: That's cool. Not much to go off of at that point.
      The rest of the inexperience is fine, I don't mind showing and experimenting new things with her. The majority of the fun is starting new things!
      You get it?

• Yep, totally makes sense.

What Guys Said 67

• I'd actually prefer that since I don't know what the Hell I'm doing either.

• No. It's the opposite. The more guys that a girl has been with, the more of a turnoff it is. You can't be with too few a guys, only too many.

• It's only a problem if she makes it a problem. I notice a lot of such girls approach dating like they need to behave a certain way or do things in some chronological order or that it is "wrong." If she's like that then I end up not getting too involved because I prefer more down to earth girls.

• Not at all, as long as they are willing to become experienced and looking for help in that direction.

• To some guys that might be a turnoff, however, given the context everyone is inexperienced until you have lived to gain life experience.

Lets look at each of your criteria below:

1. Not sexually active - There is nothing wrong with not being overly sexually experienced. Everyone starts that way. Therefore, your partner should not be discouraged by this or think it a turn off. A sexually active/experienced person realizes that sex is not just about them getting off only. An experienced person focuses on the other person and making them comfortable and meeting their needs. Sex is a learning experience... each person is different as to what they like or dislike. Communication is key... talk to your partner and focus on what they like. They will hopefully inquire also and make your experience the best ever.

2. Never been in a "real" relationship
    Again something that you should be honest with the person and tell them... they are likely just as inexperienced as you may be. Unless there is a gap in ages.

3. Never been on a "real" date

You only get experience by dating... if it is your first real date... come clean about it. If the other person is inexperienced with dating then that may make them feel better. If they do date a lot then you can ask what they expect... what they found they enjoyed most about the dates.

Experience comes with age in all respects... don't worry so much about being experience... just enjoy the experiences that will eventually give you the experience, and learn from them.

• Honestly it could go both ways. I love getting a girl to break out of her shell and know I'm the reason she's having a good time. My girlfriend for instance was incredibly nervous our first date. I held her hand, looked her straight into the eyes, told her I wanted the real her and not the nervous version and broke down the protective barrier she had put up. Every woman deserves to be swept off her feet. Some guys will do that just to achieve physical goals, but the right guy, the one that likes you for you doesn't see you as a means to an end. While he may be thinking about hooking up with you (let's be honest, what guy doesn't?), he's focused and learning about you for you. Learning about your character, getting to know you on a deeper level rather than just how you are in bed. If I go into a first date with a girl, I'm not sleeping with her, period. It's a turn off for me. I don't hook up with just anyone, it's a special thing for me and I want to feel something for the person that I choose to share that with.

As far as being inexperienced, don't sweat it. Find the right guy who will be happy to teach you all the ins and outs of what a relationship has the potential of being. Being with someone you can call your boyfriend/girlfriend has a therapeutic effect because you feel as though you are not alone. There's a sense of comfort knowing that at that moment when you think about them, they're probably thinking about you wishing you were there.

Learn from your experiences. Never do anything you are not comfortable with. You are a woman, not a conquest or trophy. Respect yourself and the guy that has the honor of being with you with respect you right back.

Be careful out there and good luck!

• No it's just awkward to deal with them. I'm not sexually active either, I haven't been in a relationship either but I have been on dates but they weren't anything special just a dinner date. It's perfectly fine as long as your not super shy cause that makes it really hard to get to know you. You'd make good girlfriend material that's my opinion nothing for you to unlearn from elsewhere.

• Well, I'm probably not the best person to answer this. I've never had sex or had a girlfriend, and I've been on one date in my life (which was a disaster.)

So, no, I wouldn't be turned off... but I'm also just as inexperienced.

• Being the first is an honor. Seriously. She had other options and she chose no one until she chose you. That's a pretty big compliment.

• Actually, I see it as a plus. There are those of us who like women that have little to no baggage with them. You are what I would consider marriage material. Among many of today's women, You just don't see that much anymore.. (Same can be said for guys) Way too many of them have taken on a bar fly mentality and they have chosen to throw themselves, body and all, all over the first thing that hits on them. As another guy put it, There is a lot of filth out there. Stay the way you are. There are those of us who are searching for quality relationship material. As long as you are willing to make people earn the right to be with you, This will keep the wrong ones out, as the wrong guys out there only have one thing on their mind. Just know, If someone is really into you, They are going to think you are every bit worth the wait. So make them prove it. ;-)

• Not at all.
    I'm in the same shoes as you. On all 3 levels..
    Don't worry about it c:
    Just be positive around him when the time comes c:

• Honestly being a virgin is the most sexiest Thing u can be for a women
    nowadays most women r all used up and grosse af they got a nasty smell on em and all la that.
    so in my personal experiences I prefer a women that doesn't have any sexual experiences it jus proves to me that I don't hav to worry about aids or other disgusting diseases. And plus I don't mind teaching it would jus give us one more thing to make us closer & theirs no one women in the world that could *uck a man's brains out like the one that was taught by him😂😂 these r all facts I swear!

• I think its great to be inexperienced. You are a blank canvas. We need more girls like you. You are a diamond amongst a bunch of worthless rocks and dirt. Stay pure. For good guys who don't like filth, you are exactly what we want in a possible wife and mother to our children. Your perfect mind and body to have the wherewithal to not let yourself be tainted in a time of meaningless sex and lies. Girls ask why is it OK for guys to sleep around but girls are labeled as whores when they do it. Newsflash your all whores and no one wants to build a life with a common whore.

• No I think inexperienced girls are cute - and they're always eager to please and you know their not some disease ridden skank AND they're not a psycho whore who is going to steal your sperm when your asleep to get pregnant etc... AND

Even better; they're like a blank canvas. I can encourage them to learn to like the behaviours that I like to see in a girl.

• Not at all. Half the fun is experimenting with her.

• a little bit... i prefer experienced girls tbh

• Not really, is not a turn off unless there is a extreme shyness involve. A girl that is extremely shy will not let anyone get to know her and get to know someone is the beginning of any relationship, so.. It will be a turn off or a turn on depending on her attitude.

• I actually like virgins, I'm weird I don't like to think she's been with another guy. I'm not about oh gotta take her virginity. More about it just bothers me thinking a guy was in her

• You're thinking from a girls perspective cause a lot of girls will find those things to be a turn off, cause it shows lack of social status (like another guy here said) but guys aren't like that, we just want a girl who's sweet and cute.

• No.

Though at this point I would settle for anyone who has been female their whole life. And I may soon waive that requirement.

• Not if she is willing to learn :D can be a lot of fun to teach. But it can be a definite kill joy if she is TOO shy.

• Not at all, i am the same in those things so we could explore them together.

• I don't think it's a turnoff at all. We've all been there, but to me it's more about who she is than what she has or hasn't done.

• No, I'm not turned off - since I'm not experienced myself. But I've been on dates before - I just not have been in relationships or had sex.

• Currently I am "dating" a girl like that, the only boyfriend she has was in 6th grade or sonething so that doesn't even count as a relarionship lol we have kissed three times but ahe doesn't talk to me unless she is pretending to be drunk

• At my age, yes. Because that would mean I'm with a really young woman, which would make me a dirty old man, or a weird woman my age, whose never had a relationship, which is unattractive.

But when I was younger myself, no. Not at all.

• In some sense, no.
    Such women are sweet. Experienced women can be bitter.
    But some things that can be found with inexperienced men are infuriating:
    like not knowing that men hate being stood up
    men don't like a woman to be late, especially if it means missing a scheduled event.
    And please remember that Friday and Saturday nights were meant for leisure and breaking loose. Being serious and work focused on every night or wanting to sleep in instead of enjoying the night are madenning.

• I would find it attractive, because I could guide her through it, and it would turn me on like crazy

• No, of course not.

• It can actually be a turn on.

• More from Guys
    37

What Girls Said 4

• You described me and I always wondered that. Most guys I've seen or met always go for the girls that are really easy and it just makes me upset sometimes.

• Omg im always worried about that!

• If a guy is turned off by these things then he's clearly a douche bag. Being inexperienced in any of these categories doesn't define you as a person. If you're interested in a person like this he's pretty much saying he doesn't want the emotional attachment that could come from being a first date or first relationship.

• damn , iam so inexperienced.