Female GAGers would you date a guy that has smaller feet than you?

i find it hot when a girl has bigger feet than the guy. it's really cute when they compare them.

would you like it or would you find it weird?

• no, i'd find it weird
  • i don't care about feet
  • yes i'd love to have bigger feet than my bf

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• I don't care about feet, but I don't think that would be possible since my feet are quite small.
    I wear 36 euro size and 5.5 or 6 us size.

• I wear size 3.5-4 US kids lol if he has smaller feet than that, I'd be very shocked. I usually have the smallest feet of anyone I meet unless it's a child! lol XD
    Yes, I have small feet. But I'm very short as well (4'11) so it doesn't look weird.

I would still date him. I don't really care about feet, they're just feet! :x

• I know a girl your height with size 4 feet as well! One question I have is how in the world do you find heels?

• @EyeSeeYew yea, it's like the only sizes I find are 7-9 for women! That's an extremely narrow selection :/
      Small and larger foot women want nice shoes too. Lol ;_;
      Oh the struggle :/

• I'm a size 10 so mine are pretty big for a female, however it still seems like it would be odd for a guy's feet to be the same size. Most guys are quite bigger than me so it would seem sort of weird for such a bigger person to have such relatively small feet.

• It would be very weird for a guy to have smaller feet than me, but in a relationship it would be the last thing, I would give a fuck about.

• I dont care about feet.
    Feet regardless big or small, we are fortunate to have them.

• Considering the fact that I have a size 3 feet... that would be so weird.

• Well my feet are pretty small so that would be quite odd. I'd just have to look past it, I guess.

• I don't really care about feet

• My feet size is 10.5 so I wouldn't give a shit.

• no that would be weird

What Guys Said 1

• If a guy has smaller feet than girl, than he's probably shorter than her also