Why are Aries men so hard to understand?

I need help understanding this Aries guy I'm working with. He said he like me and I like him too. We've been talking on the phone for the past three months and recently he told me he doesn't want a relationship with me, he just want us to be friends without even giving me a good reason why. I am so... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• take this moment to recooperate and pamper yourself distract yourself with contructive positve healty things you didn't do anything wrong and there is nothing wrong with you sometimes you have to be patient with the guy some men actually like to take it real slow to get to know you or because of a bad past experience just act normal with him no matter how much it hurts and surround yourself around other caring friends so it won't hurt so bad because it will pay off in the end some guys hear relationship in boyfriend and it causes aniexty as a friend he can see what type of woman you are then when he's comfortable he'll take it to the next level but to you just go from calling to dating he's not ready for that type of commitment no offense but some guys like to take it slow show him you accept what he's willing to give if you don't understand put your self in his shoes and think of his answer have you ever had a guy in your life you just wanted to take it slow with if you haven't try something new and if it doesn't work out you will find someone better but the problem is not you

• Thank you for this advice. Of all the advice I've heard, yours is the best answer. I understand everything you say and I do agree. I just wish he would at least let me know if there's a chance for us in the future. I understand that some men like to wait. My friends think he's a player because he never ask me to go out. Even if he's a player, I think he likes me. You were right about one thing though, he got hurt before. So I'll take your advice and just be friends with him. I

• I really think this man that I work with really like me else he wouldn't be calling me every night. I really like him and I believe he likes me too although my friends don't think he likes me. I'll move normal and be a friend to him. It's hard for me know how I feel about him. I actually think I'm falling in love with him but I'll put my feelings aside and be a friend to him.