Signs she wants to be kissed?

First date or the first few, any signs I should look out for? I kinda feel I drop the ball on these sometimes. Maybe the girl should go in for the... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually initiate the first kiss because I get impatient waiting for a guy to make up his mind.

Wait for a moment when you are close, cuddling or something like that, and if there is a moment of silence in which she is just looking at you, mouth not hard shut but preferably slightly relaxed and open. That's generally a kiss me invitation. Also be mindful of her attitude towards you and body language, if she always tends to be pointing/leaning in your direction, that's a good sign. Third date (or fourth if she comes off as the type to warm up slowly) is also your best bet. First date is a test, second date may only be a second chance, by third date you can be mostly confident she's into you.

• Thanks, I'll keep those tic tacs handy. ;)