Do white guys fantasize about being with a black women?

I always wondered if white guys are sexually attracted to black women.. but may feel intimidated to go for it I work with this sexy guy at work who is white and want to make a move but I don't know if he's ever dated or interested in black women I heard all his girlfriends were white I'm just asking because some people frown on interracial dating even though we're in 2015.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is White and I'm Black. Sure, we get looks, but I neither of us really care. We don't really "see" color. When we met, our personalities just matched up perfectly. I didn't even think about his color. I'm pretty sure my boyfriend has never dated/was interested in a black girl before, but he's going out with me. :) Take a chance and flirt with him. See if he responds and ask him out!

What Guys Said 5

• Yes! As a white guy, I've had sexual fantasies about black women. I've never dated or had sex with a black girl, but I would.

• I've never been with a black woman, but I do have sexual fantasies about black women.

• I'm a white guy who loves black women.

• There are some black girls I wish I could have sex with. They seem like they can be a lot of fun.

• Yeah, if they look like Beyonce ;))

• Well if you have to look like BeyoncĂ© then I'm screwed But I must say I'm sexy I work out and have a great body and pretty face

• if you are so confident about your sexy body why ask us if your hips are too wide? lol ok

• Jamie I never said I wasn't confident just wanted to know if white guys were into a black women read before you comment next time thanks

What Girls Said 3

• there's a lot of white guys that go out with black girls... and personally I think black girls are attracting... why don't u just start talking to him first but don't flirt right away it might take time

• Thank you very helpful advice

• In my experience, so fucking many do lol. I've always been an advocate for women making a move when they think the guy just isn't bold enough, so do it. You never know what it can turn into so why let you not being bold enough to just say hi or strike up a conversation keep you guys from becoming a thing. He may just be scared that you aren't into white guys, you never know. It also helps to be aware of the different races and cultures, but don't get too hung up on it. My ex was an Indian guy, never even talked to a black woman outside of class, we met and he fell for me. In the end, the only thing that matters is if y'all have a good connection. Also, don't be afraid to be yourself, try not to get too caught up on you being black and him being white and maybe not doing or saying something you normally would in fear of coming off as "too black" if ya know what I mean. Always be yourself and if he doesn't like it then he just isn't the one. Best of luck!

• Some do. I personally don't know many who do unless they're kind of lighter skinned. But I've seen some online and a couple in person who just generally like black girls