Do you remember your childhood crush?

Or boyfriend/Girlfriend? i Remember mine... she actually found me on instagram and i was surprised that she found me after 10 years.

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember all of mine
    Preschool: wasn't really a crush but I thought this guy was cute so I asked him his favorite color and his was red. Mine was blue but I wanted to impress him so I said red too lololol
    1st grade: This guy Anthony, I thought he was cute and pretty funny
    3rd grade: This kid Neftali, we were friends until he figured out I liked him so he started to hate me '-'
    4th grade: This guy Marlo. We dated for like 4 days but my friend broke up with him for me because he was jealous. I didn't even ask her too. What a bitch >_>
    5th grade: My friend Nas. He liked me too, but he was too scared to ask me out. And I was afraid I would get made fun of because he wasn't the cutest. We talked about liking each other after. We're still besties ^.^
    6th grade: This kid James. He was a popular guy so he would never like me back so I kinda gave up
    7th grade: this kid Donny. He was a popular kid but he was extremely nice to me. He told me he liked me but he never asked me out and rejected me when I asked him. I don't know why
    8th: I finally have a boyfriend so no more crushes cx

What Girls Said 19

• LOL OMG! the EXACT same thing happened with me, except i found him lmaoo.
    he was just a crush, named Dario. he liked me back too haha, and i found him by coincidence so i followed him. he followed back but then like a few months later unfollowed. i didn't mind tho=]

• Josh when I was 11.
    Of course I had crushes and boyfriends before him, but I really liked him lol.
    We had a love hate relationship and on our way to Spanish class he gave me three of those "friendship" bracelets that he made cause he said he didn't want them. Then when I was having a fight with one of my friends I overheard him talking that he was on my side because I was much prettier, lmao. That sounds terrible, but my little 6th grade heart couldn't take it. I loved him, haha. Never went out with him though cause my friend had a huge huuuuugeee crush on him and ya know. Girl code 😜

• My first crush was in kinder garden/ 1st grade... His name was James... I found him on Facebook... he is still cute as fuck.

• Yes I remember my first crush, we went to kindergarten-3 grade. And I moved to a different school. And when my brother was in a football game we saw each other again. He was still cute... he was playing against my brother, and he gave me a hug and kissed my cheek.

I got in an argument with my uncle, and my mom kept saying I was blushing.

• My childhood crush was on superman XD... I never had areal life crush until I hit the teenage years

• Which one?

• Yup. I had the hugest crush on this kid from like 4th grade to 8th. Saw him on FB. He looks like a 40yr old now.

• My first crush was in kindergarten, we're still friends.

• All of them. Funny thing is some of them may not even know who I am. (not only the celebs I'm crushing).

• Yep his name was Jordan and we actually added each other on Facebook a couple years ago. It's weird.

• yes i had many, starting when i was 6. i had multiple crushes at the same time.

• Yea, I remember all my crushes x)

• I do, he asked me to marry him when we were 7 lol

• lol wow ok... have an isle with the teddy bears and teacher sitting down lol... raisins thrown by the flower girl... a little puppy brings the rings... awwww its tooo cute to imagine!!!

• Haha wow lol

• I do yes, but he never knew I liked him, saw him and his wife the other day, she's quite cute, glad he's happy and he doesn't look the same AT ALL.

• I remeber that crush in the first grade: I would marry him and stay together for our whole life.

• Blake. He asked me to marry him when I was 5.

Also, Theo when I was 12. He was a boy from France who was a year older. He had a french accent and he was so hot :0

• lol those french guys always winning -_-

• I'm French :)

• seee!!! sexiest girls are french!!!

• Still in love with him.

• Stephen from Kindergarten. I sure do remember. Lol. And then I moved away. Then a 1st grade crush and then I thought boys were gross is second and third grade and then fourth grade was Michael them Zachary... Zachary's brother actually married my cousin later on in life lol. I was boy crazy there are a bunch more but not enough time..

• My first crush was Nick from Jimmy Newtron. No shame.

What Guys Said 8

• Oh I definitely still do...
    Her name's Elaine... ahhhh Elaine from 5th grade.
    She's just so majestic. A bit too majestic for me to approach tho , we are from two different worlds... there just... wasn't a bridge between us two.

• Well... that isn't exactly true but the conversation between me and her was just really... boring and dead. She's still majestic tho.

• yeah... Tina from Dead Or Alive, Sabrina from Pokemon, Sonya from Mortal Kombat... too much gaming i guess... :-P

• Yes. Her name was Christen. Second grade. Blond hair and blue eyes (a combination I don't much care for anymore). She used to kiss me and I pretended to hate it. I used to get sad when she was absent. She moved away, and I never saw her again.

• Sure I do, Kindergarten never saw her again till about 16 or so years later, ended up dating her, we ended up falling in love with each other.

• We were just friends and we founded each other after 11 years and dated. It was a really healthy relationship but everything not continues the same.

• Yea i had a crush on her since kindergarten till the 8th grade, at present we are friends but she recently moved to another state

• Yup I was in the 3rd grade saw and was like yup I like girls now lol. She thought I was an ugly loser probably still does.

• yes. a girl in school days.. and i told her that after 8-9 years. and we laughed like a mad!!!