Which Asians are most attractive?

Vote and state why or comment if I didn't include your fave Asians in the poll.

• Fillipino
    21% (11)26% (14)24% (25)Vote
  • Vietnamese
    8% (4)13% (7)10% (11)Vote
  • Koreans
    42% (22)15% (8)29% (30)Vote
  • Japanese
    27% (14)36% (19)31% (33)Vote
  • Chinese
    2% (1)10% (5)6% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
20|28

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 27

• All of them. Or none of them.

Actually, whichever of them are capable of operating the better bakery. Asian pastries are BOMB!!!

6|5
    0|0
  • Filipino women are PUUURDY
    A damn shame how they have to sell themselves short in other countries tho.

4|1
    0|0
  • I've seen pretty girls from all of those countries. To be the most attractive Asian country, I'm not sure if I would look at each one and average the attractiveness or if I would go by which one has the prettiest individual girl or if I'd go by which ones I've met the most or grown to like from some outlet.

4|0
    0|0
  • Japanese!!!

0|2
    2|1
  • The ones that love me long time.

4|2
    0|0
  • Of course the communist girls, Vietnamese or Chinese. They are not for tourists...

0|0
    0|0
  • Koreans.

1|1
    1|0
  • i love anything Japan but i would say Koreans are the most attractive

1|2
    0|0
  • filipino because most of the girls are not having plastic surgery

0|0
    1|0
    • Only Korean girls have plastic surgery. Most Vietnamese and Chinese don't.

• yeah i agree... i also love their unique kind of beauty even if they are in the same race (yellow race) filipino is (malay race)

• 0|1
    0|0
  • hmmm I don't know, maybe Filipino, but I am into European girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Japanese girls, they come in all shades of colour and in all sizes. I find them the most attractive by far.

1|0
    0|1
    • dud the average japanese girl is no way more attractive than the average korean girl

• I chose Filipino because I'm biased.. If I wasn't biased I would choose Japanese or Chinese

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm biased because I'm Chinese but I pick Chinese and Korean girls. We Chinese hate the japanese

1|1
    0|1
    • Ain't Koreans hate Japanese too?

• Show All
    • What a country this Japan that calls mass muderers and rapists its country's Heroes. booo Japan! Booooooo japan!

• BOOOOOO jAPAN!

• Are you sure merely they are Asians n cute ones? Where are other major , main, populated countries? Not fair...://

0|0
    0|0
  • I love that Philipino is beating out these punk ass "traditional" Asians.

Maybe people are sick of their elitist bullshit finally.

0|1
    0|1
  • Korean or Japanese girls

0|0
    0|0
  • All are same

0|1
    1|1
  • Obviously Viet are the best, we invited rice. If it wasn't for us half the world would be dead

0|0
    0|0
  • Pakistanis are Asians too, you know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why no Indian?

0|0
    0|1
  • Japanese and Korean women are so beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Japanese girls

0|0
    0|1
  • tie btwn vietnamese and japanese

0|0
    0|0
  • East Asian, the real Asians.

0|0
    0|0
  • The ones in my backyard

0|0
    5|0
  • Vielipino or the Chapenese.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• I voted C, because Nam Gyu Ri has the prettiest photo for a celebrity I've ever seen.
    niesa87himura.files.wordpress.com/.../nam-gyu-ri.jpg

0|3
    0|0
  • Vietnamese girls are pretty, and Chinese and Japanese guys are very good looking.

And not all Korean girls are "they're too much drama and gossipping going on"
    lol... I know there are especially in younger age BUT there are girls who enjoy gossiping in every other country! :D

I personally don't like gossiping and causing any drama lol

1|2
    0|0
    • I hope so :) Are you Korean? My Korean bf is freaking weird he always hide me from his friends. I ask him why don't you tell your friends I'm your gf he said "because if they know they will start dramas about us Koreans are into drama hence K-drama". I always think it's an excuse but I really want to know if it's true.

• Show All
    • @lhav2fart As for Vietnamese girls, some are very very very pretty, but some are so fucking butt ugly don't know why.

• But can't that be said of every race? lol

• My vote was biased because I'm Korean so...

1|1
    0|0
    • Hey nice knowing you.

One question: I don't mean to offend you or anything I'm just CURIOUS. My boyfriend is a Korean he said Koreans people are too much drama and gossips they always have their noses in other people's business is that true? Again, no offending just curious! Because that's his excuse not to tell his friends about me.

• Show All
    • Only 2 of his best friends and his brother knows about me. He hanged out with a lot of friends and always act like we're just friends in front of them. Plus, he never hold my hand in public! He said in Korea couples don't hold hands in public is it true or is he making excuses? And he don't let me call him "oppa" in public he said just call his name. Is it normal since I'm his gf but he doesn't want other Korean people to hear me call him oppa?

• It is true that in some places it is not socially acceptable for couples to do coupley things in Korea.

It sounds like you are really insecure about the relationship you have. If your boyfriend tells you something, you should try to trust what he says. I think that it would be best for you to have a conversation with him so you can ease your doubts. I am not qualified to give you relationship advice, but it seems like you just need to talk it out like adults. I'm sorry I could not be more helpful.

• Koreans, they don't have weird huge moles or weird dots on their faces. They have flawless porcelain skin.

0|1
    0|0
  • All of them a good looking. You did not include Taiwanese people though. They are quite attractive too.

1|0
    0|0
    • Technically they're "Chinese" but they'd tell you otherwise. ;P

• Show All
    • I just heard, they are Chinese? I don't know you tell me :D

• They are ethnically Chinese but politically different from mainland China. They sometimes perferred to be called Taiwanese only instead of Taiwanese and Chinese. It's a contentious political problem. As a mainland Chinese I think they're full of themselves and should reunite with the mainland

• Laotian Thai mix. The girls are flawlessly beautiful and the men are sexy, strong, and soooo touchable.

0|0
    0|0
    • Omg this is so true! My guy friend is that mix and he is a hottie!!

• All of the ayeshuns are

1|1
    0|0
  • Japanese men. Love them so much!

2|1
    0|0
  • koreannssss hand down. at least for me, i find them attractive.

0|2
    0|0
    • I'm white my boyfriend is a Korean he swears he would never date Korean girls cuz they're too much drama and gossipping going on, but yeah I don't know I don't have any korean friends.

• Show All
    • Oh I see. That's understandable :)

I can tell Asian people apart pretty well but I find Korean and Chinese look pretty similar, maybe even Japanese too. I guess like how someone from Thailand or Vietnam could look pretty similar because of how close the countries are.

• :) I guess its kinda hard for others to tell them apart 😓... ^^^

• malaysia for sure. check this out myartis.my/.../...hot-2014-05-19-at-8.46.20-PM.png

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen plenty from various parts of Asia. Out of these however, I'll go with Filipinos.

2|1
    0|0
  • I think all Asians are attractive!
    Also, does anyone wanna guess which ethnicity I am? Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmmm Japanese and Koreans

0|0
    0|0
  • Korean men are hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Was going to go with Filipino since a majority of my mates are Filo, but I went with Korean. My favourite would be Thai though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Koreas and Japanese guys

0|0
    0|0
  • For guys I would have to say japanese men, such dignified presence they have. For girls maybe thai.

0|0
    0|1
  • since when you care women's look? my eyes are rolling..

0|0
    0|1
    • Where did I say it's about women? Are all Asians women? Funny of you to think that way.

• oh... sorry, I didn't realize it's about guys. I don't know... I don't find them attractive. All men are same anyway. who cares?

• U forgot indians

0|1
    0|0