What is the most undesirable physical trait in a man?

What trait is the biggest turn-off physically in a guy? For men, and for most men, it is when a woman is fat or obese (I mean actually fat--not just a little overweight). If a woman is a little overweight, it is forgivable if she has a great waist-to-hip ratio, but obesity/being fat is otherwise probably the most undesirable physical trait in a woman. So, what is it for a woman? Is it a fat guy? Is it a skinny, soft body? Is it height? Is it a terrible style? What is it?

Most Helpful Girl

• -When i look at a guy, just checking him out, Or just spotting him from a distance then the first thing i see is his overall shape/build. If he is obese then nothing even close to romantic or sexual thoughts will be going through my head. Nothing tingles down there for stick thin guys either.

-If he is shorter than me then I am put off as well and I am 5'3. I just feel really cute and feminine when I am the petite one.

-If he is a giant, looks like a pro basketballer then I am not fatasizing about him either. I like to be the petite one but not the munchkin one. I want to be able to reach my mans lips when we kiss and not have my head right there at his penis when we stand beside eachother. I also dont like to be picked up/carried, it makes me nervous and really tall guys would eventually try to pick me up when he gets tired of bending over to kiss me

-if he has hunched over posture, like he is trying to go unnoticed then i probably am not even going to see him at all in a room full of people. If i do see him then i will think he is not approachable

-If I can see his face then I am put off if he has teeth look like this www.sedation--dentist.com/.../severe_breakage.jpg
    or this
    www.cosmetic--dentist.com/.../severe_decay.jpg
    his teeth do not need to be perfectly straight or anythign but his teeth have to look like he at least tried to care for them. Just some regular looking teeth are good enough

-now, everyone gets pimples and that is understandable. I dont mind a little pimple here or there however I can not lie and im not gonna pretend that I am attracted to a guy when I am not just becasue someone thinks I should feel sorry for him. Physical attraction doesn't work like that. Physical attraction is not pity. Physical attraction is not niceness and not being physically attracted to someone does not equal meaness. Physical Attraction is that feeling you get from a person that makes you want to look at them, even do sexual things to them
    and this type of acne does not do that for me
    edc2.healthtap.com/.../acnesevereacneF8.large.jpeg

-just my own thoughts so dont think that i represent all women.

What Girls Said 11

• Bad hygiene. Or a guy who seems to have absolutely zero concern about his appearance. He doesn't have to be ridiculously stylish or well groomed, but you know, take a bit of pride and make a little effort.

• Obesity is a turn off but so is having some serious B. O and bad breath. Being hygienic is very important. Having a nice body doesn't make up for smelling like something died.

• I mean to me I would say obesity is definitely a turn off. But honestly I'm not sure if there's anything worse than being dirty/smelling bad.

• For me it's also obesity for a man.

• Just not taking care of yourself whether it is bad hygiene or not taking care of your weight.

• If they are way too overweight.

• Perpetual bad breath.

• I would say bad teeth. .. but they are fixable.

• being a fat fuck who sweats a lot

• If they are too overweight but also if they are unhygenic... like this one guy was talking to me, and it seemed like he liked me... even though I wasn't attracted to him, I thought we could at least be friends right? but then he turned to the side and that's when I got a closer look at him. He had the nastiest ears I've ever seen... it was really disgusting and he had really bad dandruff with flaky skin...
    I was so grossed out I couldn't stand to be around him anymore...
    So yeah your weight+hygene

• This makes sense--I've just got about 30 lbs left to go to get where I need to be (lost 45 lbs already!).

• Congratulations! I went through the same thing once, you can do it!!

• I would say over weight too. But there is a lot of things that can make a man very unattractive.

What Guys Said 1