22 and I like a 17 yo girl, should I wait until she turns 18?

She turns 18 in 4 months

Or should I go for it right now?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Just wait until she us 18. Because you can get in trouble if you guys have sex and that is not cool. But it depends were you live. Lawsss
    Anyways try to think about what you are going to do..

• That's true. She could get a bf by that time. I guess you could tell her. That you have feelings for her and see if she likes you too.
      But like I said ( don't have sex) because she is still underage and you could get in trouble. And go to jail...

• You could date her but don't you take it to the next level!! You might regret it later

What Girls Said 5

• To have sex? Yes. Use your brain.

• Go for it but don't pressure her into sex, otherwise you might get in a lot of trouble seeing as you are the adult.

• Just wait dude

• Go for it...

• lol'd at the male downvotes, them 17 yo guys don't want to compete against me.

• Lol yep, but really if you like her snatch her up now, before someone else beats you to it. :-)

• Yeah sure go for it but can you wait 4 months until you can be sexual with her other than just kissing? I mean you are 22

• lol it would be tough but I can be very disciplined!

• If you can wait why not? It's not illegal

What Guys Said 2

• Go for it, man. A lot can happen in four months.

• Why do you have to wait? Just go and chase her.