What to do when your girl is mad at you?

my girl got mad at me two nights ago i have called her and texted her and she still hasn't replyied what should i do

Most Helpful Girl

• Just apologize. Leave it at that and wait until she contacts you back.

What Girls Said 60

• If you think you were wrong, apologize once and then give her some time alone to chill.
    Don't keep bombarding her with messages & calls.
    If you were not wrong, ignore her till she's ready to talk about it.
    What did you do?

• Well, from my point of view when my boyfriend does wrong I know all I want is for him to apologize and just be with me even if I am upset with him and ignore him the whole time. (I know how weird that may sound) I would suggest getting her some flowers, doesn't have to be roses unless she's that type of girl. If you're on a budget even one rose will do. Her favorite chocolate would do very well and maybe a little teddy bear if she's into that. And maybe even rent a movie, when you know she's home go over to her house and text her that you're outside and you want to talk if shell please come outside. (my boyfriend does this rain or shine) If she still doesn't then try waiting a while and then you can knock on the door and leave the stuff for her. If she comes out and talks to you say something like 'I know I upset you a lot and I'm so very sorry that I did, I'm just not 100% sure on what exactly upset you, can you please explain what exactly it was so that I never do it again?' I bet if you say something like that she can't stay mad for long, because you're telling her you don't want to upset her again and that's one of the best things a girl can hear. Also make sure you tell her you love her a lot and how much she means to you, girls can NEVER hear this enough, and you posting this just shows how much she does mean to you. Good luck!

• It's up to you to measure the level of seriousness of the problem.
    If it's not that big a deal, let her calm down and come to you when she's ready. Don't give her too much attention when she's making a scene over something that isn't that serious. If you do, she'll make a scene every time she's in need of attention.
    But if it really is that serious, then do what my ex did. Go to her house with a small gift (flowers, chocolate, anything she'll like, don't go big though), and ask if you guys can work it out. Talk about it and then move on.

• it really depends on what you did and if you are a normal guy looking to have a healthy relationship or you are manipulative and narcissistic. your desired result will determine how you approach the situation. if you are just looking for a response and a way in insults usually work well. then once she's talking to you find some way to have mind blowing sex and you're all good again. if you want this thing to get better and last, you should tell her that you understand why she is upset, express how you will change or make the situation better and let her know to get back to you when she is ready to talk.
    By blowing her phone up you are either barking up the wrong tree and it's over or you are giving her all the power in the relationship. from experience, I like getting texts and messages when I'm mad at someone because I know exactly what they are doing and thinking without having to respond. when they stop I start to get curious.

• Decide if you are wrong
    and
    if you can conform that what she prefers... right or wrong.
    Then confess all this to her in a long letter, if there's no other Extended form of communication allowed.
    Then wait for grace, forgiveness or silence, the latter is usually her risk that you may go shopping for a replacement.

• 3|3
  • Let her cool down for a bit, what did you do that got her mad? or is she over-reacting over something? girls tend to do that these days...

• Say to her..
    "I apologize for ______ and I will be waiting for you when you are ready to talk"
    then wait

• Don't call don't text just send flowers that say I am sorry and I love you. That would get me anytime.

• Show up at her house to apologize and bring her good food and tel her you love her and hate to see her upset

• Well forstly, you're doing the right thing by not backing away and ignoring her until she's not mad at you. That would make her angrier. Get her a small gift that's handmade or bought, meet her somewhere and sincerely apologize to her and hand her the gift.

• Apologize if you haven't yet, first off. And then leave her be to lick her wounds. She'll come to you when she's ready to rip you a new one.

• What did you do to piss her off? lol just say "hey, I care about you and I want to talk about it with you when you are ready" and then just wait and give her space and let her come to you, don't be all over her if she's still dealing with hurt feelings, etc .

• Depends on what you did. If it's nothing really, apologize anyways. It sucks but you have to be the bigger person. If you really did mess up, then apologize, get her a gift, and if she hasn't broken up with you yet then she's going to forgive you soon. Good luck!

• who's wrong u or her? if ur wrong say sorry be honest and give her some time to get over it. And if she is wrong ignore her. When a guy ignores a girl the girl gets crazy specially if she got a lot of attention at first. So if she is wrong n if u ignore her she will be the one to say sorry.

• You should buy her some flowers (her favorite type) and apologize. Say sorry for what you have done. Hand her the flowers yourself. Look for her to see where she is. Ask one of her friends to ask where she is. Then show up with the flowers and say sorry.

• If your girl friend is mad at you try and going up to her FACE to FACE and surprise her. Show her that you care and tell her how you feel. Buy her flowers, write her a song, or just show her the side of you that you never did before, preferably the romantic one.

• If you fucked up real bad maybe buy her a single one of her fav flower, long stem! That's really romantic and apologis why your at it but Ifind she is PMS angry and you haven't done anything wrong just give her time, it's probably just a mood swing but don't tell her that, she won't like it!

• Give her a few minutes to breathe. All of her emotions are running and rushing through her body. After those minutes try to reason with her, and ask her why you and her didn`t agree. Make sure to pay attention at this time. Also, make her feel special, like no one could replace her.

• I wouldn't know, I ignore him 😐 I have trained him well... he no longer waits for me to ignore him, he just knows, so he apologizes, admits his wrong doing, and then we have sex 😐😂 its that easy boys! ADMIT YOU MESSED UP! IT'S NOT THAT HARD! we'll love you more for being honest, and if we're the ones who are wrong, you're still wrong, the faster you fix it, the faster you move on!

• Apologize for whatever she's mad at you about and give her time

• i can't apologize i dont know what i did

• @Katy16
      That's good advice because the girl shows disrespect to the guy. Do you wanna be with someone who doesn't respect you?
      It's better if OP finds another girl who can respect him and not getting mad at him for no reason.

• How is being upset about something disrespectful?

• Tell her that you miss her. Calmly explain that you don't know what you did, but you'd like to fix it if she tells you what it was.

• Throw chocolate at her. Trust me, she'll like it.

• ok well once you have apologized you shouldn't keep calling and texting her because you are giving her all the power. so just apologize and give her time

• Take her out somewhere, get her a gift, do anything that you know will makes her smile. The important thing is to be sincere.

• Go to her house with something she likes and a girls favorite word to hear ' can we o talk' ehen yu sit down say 'I'm sorry I shouldn't have done or said that. 'That was a dick move. I won't do that again' . then ' Here's something I brought you?'

• Honestly no matter what people say, there is no winning with women. They are very crazy and never forget THEY. ARE. ALWAYS. RIGHT. Just say sorry and she'll get over it! :)

• First, u need to know whether your fault is forgiveable or not..

• go to her house with flowers and just do something really sweet for her!!!

• Apologize and give her some space for her to come around to you.

• More from Girls
    30

What Guys Said 20

• Let her act like your equal and allow her to get over it in her own time. She'll come to you bitching about how you don't care lmao.

Truthfully... life is too short to be dealing with chicks and their tantrums man. If she wants to act like a little kid then let her but don't acknowledge it. When she's ready to act like an adult then she can come talk to you. You already called and texted, you did your part. Let this thing go. Don't indulge the girl...

• i reall ylike her we have been talking for 6 months and this is the first time she has done anything close to being mad at me

• and everyone else is telling you the same thing "give her space" That's exactly what I'm telling you. I'm just saying it in a not so nice way because you have to recognize this for what it is. A tantrum.

• It really depends on what OP did to make her mad..

• First off you have to be aware of what you did to make her not return your texts.

Don't just blanket apologise... you learn nothing.

If you don't know what you did then ask... did I do something wrong? If she says you did something, then tell her your sorry. If you feel the message was poorly conveyed then explain it to her.

Women are not difficult... find out why and try to repair... you would do that if it was your best guy friend too if they were pissed at you. So extend the same courtesy and just try to figure it out. You can learn a lot from mistakes... make it about the learning and not about the issue.

• Apologize and give her space. Don't contact her until she does.

• My GF gets mad at me every once in a while, usually because I've done/said something stupid. Whenever it happens I just stop contacting her, and after a day, or maybe half a day, she'll contact me.

• better what for her to calm down a little bit :-)

• Brother, When you did that, You put the ball in her court. I would stop communication at this point and see what she does. If she does not contact you, or show any interest in fixing things, Then you know your standing and it will be time for you to move on.

• Dude.. she is ignoring you. and the more you send and call the more she ignores you.. i say leave her alone for a week or two.. and hold your ground.. don't chase her like crazy.. this will make it more easy for her to dumb you

• Would help to know over what. But if she wants to give you the cold shoulder then let her. If you've tried to make things up to the best of your ability then let it go. Do not get into the mood of doing anything to keep the relationship alive. She will most likely try to bait you with it.

• Go get a drink with the guys... she should cool off by the time you get home, but apologize first if you believe you have done something wrong.

• I fight anger with anger.

• Give her oral sex and buy her new shoes

• Let her blow off some steam.

• be patient.. be a MAN.. that's it.

• Firsr of I won't give her this chance... But if she got mad I have tactics to set my babe... :x

• NEXT HER.
    I kid you not.
    This >> "i have called her and texted her and she still hasn't replyied" is sign of disrespect.

What you should do, forget about her and hit on other girls.

• "Y u mad tho"

• I would grab her and throw her out to the see...
    Then lets see how mad is she

• Just bring her to bed and eat her all.

• Honestly dude, fuck it. Just chill out while she cools her head. Girls get upset over such petty shit its not even worth trying woo her or anything like that.

Let it blow over and try again in a few days.

• If your in the wrong apologize and make sure it doesn't happen again, if your right, hold your ground. If she can't admit she's wrong you shouldn't be with her anyways.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd8-IYovLRQ

Sike nah lmao, but just give her time and if you were truly wrong apologize.