Would you kiss your fuck buddy in public?

would you kiss your fuck buddy hello / goodbye or just when you're hanging out. would you kiss them in public?

Most Helpful Girl

• My FB and I kiss hello and goodbye. We make out while walking through the park... we hold hands while we are out grabbing a bite to eat. I think it's different for everyone. There is nothing wrong with showing some affection to one another. Affection is one of the reasons you are hooking up, after all. It doesn't have to be strictly about relieving sexual frustration. It sounds like he's fond of you, and that's fine too. There really aren't any hard and fast rules when it comes to friendships... even those of the carnal variety.

What Guys Said 4

• would u? and what do u with ur fb when u get / have a bf? that fb would be gone for LIFE... cause i sure as shit ain't let u talking texting or hanging out with him. and i doubt u would if it was the other way around.

• no. passionate kisses don't make sesne

• cause i met this guy 3 weeks ago, and we didn't have sex until lastn ight... he always kisses me in public and hugs me and stuff like that. when i left his for uni , he was like 'hope you had a good night, ill see you sometime soon'. the way he said sometime... puts me off

• Then it seems more like a relationship and not an friends with benefits .

• what should i do, just let things flow? I've only known him for 3 weeks...

• i did it many time.

• Ooh fuckbuddy has been trend cutie i dont know how to have one lol

What Girls Said 3

• LOL! Noooooo that is not what they are there for. That's a dangerous way to catch the feels for sure.

• fair. this guy and i met 3 weeks ago and we've hung out a couple of times. and he always kisses me, and kisses me in public too and always says thing like 'youre just so damn cute' etc... then last nght we had sex and when i left his place in the arvo for uni he's like 'ill see you sometime'

do you think he just wants sex?

• It sounds like he just wants occasional with zero commitment of any kind. You need to ask him straight up if he wants to date or if he just wants sex. If he just wants sex then there needs to be boundaries. If he wants more privileges he needs to treat you better.

• No. That's why he's called a' fuck buddy'. The essence of your relationship is behind closed doors, not in public.

• Yes I would