Instagram girls make me feel ugly? Am I the only one who feels this? Or being stupid ?

Being in previous relationships my partner would follow really stunning women over instagram I would feel so damn ugly I would wana put a brown bag over my head...lol

it kinda did get I the way and still does...

Most Helpful Guy

• Screw social media and they're popularity contests... just be you.

• Good answers thanks...

What Guys Said 6

• Luckily technology hasn't progressed to the point which it can reach throught the matrix and morph our faces yet.

Very few people actually puts up pictures on the interwebs that isn't their very best. Don't compare yourself to lighting optimus or contour maximus or filterus gladius.

• instagram is a place you go to envy others, for the most part. don't get sucked into it if those hot instagram girls makes you feel like that. I agree there are sooo many hot girls posting shit on their so if you can't stomach it then you gotta be strategic about it, try to ignore the posts. but yeah... they're fucking hot lol.

• Well look at the Brightside MOST OF THEM ARE FAKE/use filters to get by LOL

Most of them IRL look pretty average IMHO

• Who cares. Pictures can be so manipulated nowadays it doesn't tell the whole story about a person. Just be yourself

• simple answer to this is to get off instagram

• Well I enjoy instagram and post my stuff on it though...

• well in that case, you should at least take a break from it for a while. doesn't seem to be doing you any favours

• I don't use instagram so I don't know how attractive they are.

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah I feeling ugly when I see girl profile picture. I am fat and thick so... It sucks and I wear glasses. Therefore I am un-attractive.

• That doesn't make you unattractive! It would be boring if we were all the same (size)

• yeah but its un-healthy and I am friendless... The only thing going for me right now is well nothing.

• Social media is a thing people use to only show the best sides of their life and bodies.

Those girls you see: they probably work a lot in the gym followed by marathons of healthy food. A lot of them use filters and photoshop. Most of them probably feel the same.
    Nobody ever feels like they are good enough and you need to accept that, you are probably beautiful too!

Social media is toxic, try to stay away from it as mush as you can.

• Don't follow all of the beauty/fashionistas

• Lol i think the same tbh with you

• I know what you mean!