How much courage does it take to ask a girl out?

Scenario 1:
You're not sure she likes you back.

Scenario 2:
you know she likes you but you guys are not on speaking terms....

Most Helpful Guy

• Scenario 1- Takes some massive balls
    Scenario 2- A bit easier I assume, just got to get past that barrier of not being on speakimg terms.

What Guys Said 13

• Scenario 1 - A lot of courage. Because you don't know how she feels.
    If I'm not sure she likes me then I'll do anything I have to, to figure it out... And even then I'll still ask her out anyways if I find out she doesn't... you can't always trust her friends or your own to tell the truth.

That's not the best route to take because it's best not to waste the time waiting to find out the information and just go in as soon as possible, but I keep repeating the same stupid method.

Scenario 2 - Not much courage at all.
    I'd just go in when she's not with anyone else that could try and pull her away for whatever reason. You already know the girl likes you so there's nothing to be afraid of and the only problems would be friends pulling her away thinking that she doesn't want your attention. A guy can always impress the friends later.

• The first scenario would require more courage than the second one. Uncertainty always makes things harder.

• Personally?

Scen 1 - Wouldn't even ask her out. I would befriend and form some kind of relationship prior.

Scen 2 - She likes me but we aren't on speaking terms? Maybe I'm blind but I've never had that one happen to me... Huh, anyways, It would take quite a bit if I'm not comfortable with her presence to begin with. (not on speaking terms)

• More then you would think lol.

• Not that much.

• Piece of cake in both scenario.

Let me ask you out. Lets go out for a dinner :).

Remember guys, women won't shoot you, they will just say no or worse accept your offer and then cancel it on the last moment.

• A lot more for me than gals realize

• A fuck ton. You girls are extremely hard to approach.

• Scenario 2- is nice but how do you know if she's taken or not? Women could be attracted to you and have a bf at the sametime.

• Scenario 1 I think

But no matter she like me or not, I will try to find a way ask her out, You know If I don't keep trying maybe she would never interested in me. Courage? I think my courage=100% but my confidence can be so low, Almost close to 0%😖😲

• A ton of courage (for both scenarios)

• Even if you know she likes you?

• yeah (b/c you're not on speaking terms). If I know she likes me but we are on speaking terms it's easier

• More than I've got...

What do you mean by "not on speaking terms"? Just that we don't really know each other, or that there's been some issue between us (which is what I'd take that to mean.) If it was he former and somehow I knew she liked me I guess I'd make myself ask her out, but it's not something I've managed to do with girls who I have no idea whether they like me or not.

• I mean something happened between them and they don't speak with eachother.

• Well I don't know then, would I like her too? It's seems a bit odd that we'd be in that situation.

• It's where you think she does but, you're not exactly sure

What Girls Said 2

• Make a move. Or move on.

U will never know if u dont try.

I am a girl that dont know how to act like i love a guy. N not the tyoe to make a move either. N i always secretly wish a guy will come up to me n said he likes me.

• Scenario 1: I would possibly hint I like her and then ask her if she likes anyone.. And then build it from there until I find out whether she does like me or not.
    Scenario 2: I would start conversation and make her feel comfortable around me again, If I was at fault I'd apologise. When me and her are completely fine again then I'd start to hint about wanting to be with her.