Guys, can a South American girl date a blonde guy?

I'm a sophomore in high school and realize that almost all the guys are going out with white girls which is frustrating because i'm not white so I feel that I need to know if its going to be impossible for me to date. I have short and curly hair, I'm 5''3 , and I have a strange accent (northern Argentina) which sometimes makes me feel shy.

7

Most Helpful Guy

• When you get to college, those guys will get some brains and date a Latina. lol

What Guys Said 6

• Where are you living?

In most places I'm familiar, you might stick out a bit as unusual, which might take a braver/more open guy to find you attractive. But... there are many such guys out there :)

As to dating a blond guy, sure, why the hell not? If it's not happening, and you're frustrated waiting, consider whether you're up for asking a guy out.

• Not to ask a dumb question, BUT what do you look like? 3.bp.blogspot.com/.../Josefina+HERRERO018.jpg

• That pic is miss argentina...

Those girls are white by the way. Hispanic/latina girls like them are white.

• It depends on the Blond guy if he will date your race

• No dating is not that easy but there may be a white guy who likes you. Don't give up if he is not blonde tho

• I Luv Argentinan girls :)

• if you find the right guy thats into you, i don't see why not! it'll be hard to find one