Which race has the most beautiful women?

Which race has the most beautiful women, in your honest opinion?

All races are beautiful, but i just want to know people's preferences as to what race has the best features...
These statistics are shocking, But it does explain a lot... partly due to living in predominantly Caucasian western countries like America and Uk, and Europe .
ethnic minorites are singled out for being less attractive.

There's a stigma white women are the best looking, which i think is quite wrong

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• where are mixed race women?:(
    anyways.. women from all ethnicities are attractive

• Seriously? :-/ (face palm)

• I know, But despite what you say, she does represent black women quite good..
      Maybe Bria myles would have been a better choice

• @mistninja314 smh... exactly. Why Nicki though? There's so many other beautiful black women that don't look like fake 99cent store Barbie dolls. Nicki doesn't even look like a real person. I didn't wanna be too predictable so I played it off lmao
      ;-)

• LOL Truest me everybody thought that exact same thing without a doubt... just read my post to see what I mean ^_^

• they're all gorgeous

• Do we have to do this>.<

• I think Russian girls are

• I think you are. Sorry, I've just seen your picture here many times and I always wanted to say that you're super pretty :P

• Oh, that explains it. Well, your parents clearly made a great job ;)

• Pick me first! Forget aledeeurope! Lol X)

• I wish I could choose more than one race. I said black considering they come in many different shades from very light to very dark. I also would've chosen Brazilian because they are gorgeous too. Hispanic ehh. They're pretty. And white they're pretty too. There are beautiful women in every race.

• Are you sure the last one is really a woman? She look like a tranny.

• This is a really stupid question and probably is only asked by unfortunate people who seldom leave their own corner of the world.

What Guys Said 23

• d00d like all of them. I can never decide. but seriously fuck Emma Watson. I just don't see it hahaa.

• I thought I was the only who didn't find Emma that attractive lol
      she's so overrated haha

• @misscoffeehead cause you know me as a nice asshole hahaa

• I think I'm the o ly one who knows you as a nice asshole

• White or Asian. Of course, since most first world views of beauty are based on the facial characteristics of white women, the answer would be white, seeing as the scale is based on them.

• I'm not sure if race is the element to determine beauty because some people from this race can be more beautiful than some people from another race and the opposite is also true... Anyway the fourth girl doesn't look like an Arab for me.

• Silly question since most people on gag are from countries that are predominately white and other inconsistencies that I don't want to explain right now cause I just ate too many cupcakes and my belly is full.

• That's the thing though, No wonder black women think they are ugly, If they are conditioned to believe the "white race" is the most beautiful...

Living in a preominantly white country like the USA or UK

• If you come from the carribean, you see how much black women are idolised more than skinny ass white women

• From those pics I think arab girl looks prettiest.

• The human race.

• I'm so sick and tired of this stupid question. All races have beautiful women. Stop forcing me to pick one.

• Real talk... Didn't I told you that China is the land of wisdom? Haha

• You added some extra races there (South European/Mediterranean is not a race, we're mostly white).
    But anyways, I go with white since I'm more attracted to them.

• Funny that there are always many politically correct bs saying all races are equally beautiful.

• Yes i agree, But it's just the vicinity of where spain is located, near africa and the Mediterranean why people there are so much darker than say britons or dutch or german people...

they just near the tropic of cancer, so it's very near the equator...
      Like if a generation of British people living in spain, would eventually tan and go brown.

• Exactly, you just proved my point. Generations of living on a warmer and sunnier place, made us more tanned. Sure, we may have a really small part of Arab in us (some Spaniards) but we're just white people, like anybody else.
      If you look at a French men, they're much more similar to Spaniards, Italians, Greeks, and there were no Arabs there, and it's just one small part of the country the one that's on the Mediterranean.

• This is just pointless

• It's just reaffirms my belief that all most people are racist and look down upon other races

• Well, I don't think everyone is racist. Everyone just has a preferance that was shaped by their environment (media's representation of other races has a big part to play in this). This question is what puts down other races, when someone has a preference it doesn't mean they are racist

• Snow bunnies all the way

• Nicki minaj is too fake, she can't represent black people

• Surely you could of gotten a better looking Black Woman than Nikki Minge. BeyoncĂ© maybe.

• Why do you separate Brazilians and Hispanics?

• Because not all brazilian are latina, some are black and mixed

• I know, but if using this explanation, many people from other Argentina, Chile, Peru, etc, are also not Latinas.

• By the way, I prefer White girls most.
      And it is funny that some retards like @hypno-trip think others are "forcing" him. Typical jerk, always thinking people are expecting from him while he is only a piece of shit.

• Definitely white. No need to explain.

• I'm confused why Hispanic/Latina and Brazilian/Latina are two different categories..

Anyways, I've dated more Latinas than any other ethnicity.

• It does happen to be that most Brazilians are originally from Europe , like my father.

• Yeah, and why Hispanic/Latina are in the same category. For example a Spaniard can be Hispanic and not Latina, but a Columbian can be both Hispanic and Latina o_o

• I guess I have a simplified view on life lol.
      I've considered anyone from South or Central America to be Latin/Hispanic.

• I'm more attracted to White women.

• White for sure.

• I don't have any issues with women of any race

• Russian, white I like the most

• White generally but Emma Twatson is a horrible example. She is absolutely unbearable and looks like a female Richard Dawkins.

• You get hot women of all races. Having said that I think the ratio of attractive girls to non attractive girls is more favorable among whites.