When a guy looks at your legs what does it mean?

It's weird I used to date this guy but we broke up on bad terms and never talked again. Basically I thought he was playing me and he wasn't andwe were both immature about it. Anyways I see him around college all the time and he mostly stares into my eyes deeply like we always manage to lock eyes and it's the weirdest feeling.. like it's just the two of us in a room. But then sometimes he will look at my legs (even when I am wearing like leggings and a long shirt and bootss? And my friends have told me has check out my butt when I wasn't looking but like I said it's 99% just my eyes.

Why does he keep looking at me like this? It's been 2 years.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• 2 years doesn't change a sexy lower body all that much. Unless you tried.

• How is it sexy if I am not showing skin and I am covered though? it's just like... legs haha I don't get it i guess

• Some guys are into it and some girls have it. Just the right mix. Pants can hide skin but they dont hide shape.

• hmm ok thanks!

• He is probably still interested in u. Whether he is trying to fight that felling or not, he likes u.

• He's checking you out. Duh...

• It's just weird that he does this after SO long. Thought he'd be over it.

• He might not be interested but that doesn't mean he still doesn't find you attractive.

• That's true!

• Maybe he's imagining what could have been his hahaha

• Haha we could've had it all ;) actually though... if only.

• you have nice legs probably

• He wants to have sex with you.

• That's it? Why does he look me in the eyes so often and also he could have talked to me so many times and he didn't...

• Yeah true I guess i should stop over thinking it. It's just he makes a point of staring at me all the time so I wonder what he's really thinking.

• He likes you. When a guy stares, he likes you.

• It means he is checking you out

• I'm sure he's seen your bare legs before so he's probably mesmerized from them

• Nope he hasn't lol

• We didn't get that far at all it was a really weird thing that happened

• I mean i stare at girls bootys all the time especially the same girls for years on end while i was in school. It's a guy thing to stare i guess haha

• Just cause it didn't work out, doesn't mean you're not still attractive to him, right?

What Girls Said 2

• maybe he wanna be kick at his ass. lol

• He likes you!

• It's been way too long :S