A woman that can be bought... isn't worth having?

do you agree?

Updates:
im not talking prostitute wise, im talking about dating wise, relationship wise, i heard this quote recently, basically meaning if it takes having money, buying her jewlery or espensive stuff or something just so she will stay in a relationship with you or just to have sex with you often, regardless of anything else in the relationship, would she be worth having

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• *isn't worth respecting.

0|1
    0|1
    • Why? Everyone deserves respect especially if they haven't done anything bad to you.

• Show All
    • But you're not buying her, you are renting her girl parts.

• @minnie_beaut Exactly if i'm just buying or "renting" her body than that's what my money is being invested in and only that. Doesn't mean I have to respect her. If she didn't respect her own body enough then I don't see a reason on why I should.

What Girls Said 2

• Pretty sure you're referring to superficial women i. e. gold diggers, in which case I wholeheartedly agree.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah
    . . .

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• You probably mean to have a prostitute or slut as a lover in ur life; man, it isn't worth to do anything about them... Just my opinion and i respect all..

0|0
    0|0
  • If you talk about prostitutes, they are women too, and I would gladly date one or marry one. If you talk about sluts who want to be with a rich man, they are disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely. That's the first box to be check on the list.

0|1
    0|0
  • naw i have smashed many hookers and enjoyed it, i dont respect them at all though as they are just whores

0|0
    0|1
  • Depends what you mean.

I'd be willing to date a former prostitute.

0|0
    0|0
    • But if you're talking about a gold digger/sugar baby type girl, then no I wouldn't want her.