Is it weird that I'm 14 and haven't had my first kiss or even my first boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. Some girls don't have that experience until they're 16 or even 18.

What Guys Said 13

• 14?

most people yer age never had it yet basically

• Honey, I'm 17 and never done that either.
    Sucks though.

• you have lots of time, don't sweat it. Look at me. I'm 21 with no girlfriend or first kiss. It sucks but oh well, i'm still looking. You still have time.

• No Some people are 30 and never had a boyfriend. im 25 and never girlfriend and I feel fine. Having a partner when you're that young is pretty dumb. You don't even have a job or a house yet.

• I am 18 and still didn't have them it's normal

• I was 18. No worries, you'll be fine :)

• no not at all my first kiss was at 15

• No but yea lol I don't know i did at like 11 or 12 but everyone has there time

• noooooooooooooooo

• Nope. if it makes you feel better, im in the same boat. 15 by the way

• Its normal... message me?

• it be slightly weirder if you did as posed to didn't, dont rush it.

• no its not. seen people who are 20 and yet to have one. and I am 15 and never had a girlfriend or kissed

What Girls Said 12

• Yes. At your age most people have also been married for 10 years and have 2 masters degrees and six children. What the heck is wrong with you?

• Not weird. Didn't get my first boyfriend until I was almost 16 and first at 16. Everyone lives their life differently. Some prefer to wait or may not have the opportunity.

• No, it's not weird at all. It's absolutely normal.
    Don't worry about it, you still have a lot of time to get a boyfriend or having your first kiss.

• Wasn't kissed nor did I have a boyfriend until I was 16. Wast told I was pretty by a boy until I was 16 1/2.

• No, you're still young. Don't be like those young teen girls who want to grow up fast and whine because they don't have a love life. I wouldn't expect a real relationship until after highschool, or junior/senior year.

Don't worry too much 👍

• I did not have my first kiss until I was eighteen and I do not even count it because I did not really have any feelings for the individual. I am twenty and have still never had a boyfriend. So no, you should not even be thinking about boys right now. You are so so young.

• Definitely not! Just be yourself !!! Social media could be quite manipulative sometimes. It makes you think you need to do this and that by certain age.

• No I'm 18 and have had neither a boyfriend or first kiss. I have 2 boyfriend but they were both a flake so I don't really count them.

• I'm going to turn 18 and I haven't had neither

• No, it is not.

• nope... it's okay

• I don't consider it weird nor uncommon.