Bigger girls and smaller guys > do you avoid dating a person if they're bigger (in a guy's case) or smaller (in a girl's case) than you?

Talking in general.

Do you

Talking about circumferrence and/or height.

Guys: do you avoid that because it makes you feel skinnier and/or tiny

Girls: do you avoid that because it makes you feel big/bulky, not feminine

Would this dude

avoid dating this girl:

Most Helpful Guy

• if she's awesome then I just don't give a fuck :D but without knowing that initially, I will always scan for girls that are socially more suitable.

What Guys Said 6

• That girl on the bottom appears fertile and capable of bearing strong, genetically favorable offspring. Allow me to insert penis...

... but as for my real world actions, I tend to stay away from bigger girls. Maybe hanging around GaG has completely tainted my mindset. It's clear that women want to feel small and protected.

Another thing is hands. Her hands have to be smaller than mine, because hands matter to them as well. My hands are that of a tech nerd moreso than a lumberjack, so she has to be really petite and soft. They come around every now and then, and when I see those little soft hands I think "DESTINY!"

• HAHAHA
      That's actually the cutest thing I've ever read! xD The last part. Hahaha

• I'm one of the rare guys who fearlessly asks the girls to dance who are taller than me, even back in middle school. A lot of these girls were so grateful, otherwise the only guys available to them would be a couple of knobby kneed basketball geeks.

• Yes.
    Personally yes.

I literally shouted
    "HOLY SHIT" when I saw the girl in the lower pics.

Amazonian warrior princess is gonna need to find herself a TITAN.

• I've dated both taller and smaller than I am. I'm 5'2 at 170lbs (I work a labor job) finding 'lighter' isn't that difficult. However I don't mind dating taller, but I prefer close to my height since it's really just convenient. Seeing eye to eye, kissability and whatnot.

• I'm pretty tall so it would be nearly impossible for me to find a girl taller than me.
    I don't like bulky women though, I like them feminine and petite.

• I prefer smaller girls with big body lines :)

What Girls Said 4

• I have wide shoulders for my height and wouldn't date a guy who has shoulders narrower than mine.

• At 5'2" and 112 pounds its safe to say I'll never run into this problem.

• There is absolutely no way to know.

• That's hard to avoid for me. My first real boyfriend was about four inches shorter and 15 lbs lighter. I didn't car about the size difference.