White girls, are you jealous Asian women are taking your men?

Asian women are so sexy, petite and feminine and understandably have a lot of white guys interested. On the other hand, Asian guys aren't really sexy dating options for white girls - which is kind of an unfair trade in favour of white guys.

White girls, are you jealous or upset at Asian women?

Most Helpful Guy

• as I've said before... of all the women out there, white women are the least likely to care about what their race of men are doing. They have too many options to care typically

• True. Thank you:)

• haha funnx...

• Once again it would depend on the girl. If white girl is 350 pounds do you really think she will have many options? Because from what I've seen says otherwise.

What Girls Said 27

• 1. Not all white men find Asian women attractive.
    2. I see Asian men with white women all the time.
    3. There are sexy, petite and feminine girls in every race.
    4. Not all Asian women are sexy, petite and feminine.
    5. White women have no reason to be jealous of Asian women and visa versa.

• It's not a competition... Like if a guy likes an Asian girl I'm not all "WOE another fine young lily skinned man is lost to my clutching pearl white hands. WOE". If they like one another what's the problem?

• Our men? I'm sorry since when did one type of race become our men

and no.

• Our men? Wait wut?
    I know lots of guys who indeed prefer Asian girls, but they also like white girls so I have no problem with it. Beauty isn't decided by race anyways.

• I'm not at all - everybody has their own taste and you can't change that, right

And actually I think there are some Asian guys that are more handsome than most white guys too so I don't really find it unfair lol

• I am not jealous of anyone =]

• Nope why would I be? Everyone has their own preferences.

• Well they aren't "our men" and you seem to be under the impression every white man finds Asian women attractive. A lot don't, but I don't care if they do, just like I don't care if white women date Asian men. It's none of my business.

• Lol. I'm married to an Asian. This question is silly to me. Silly I say! 😂

• im sorry but this question was so stupid , i wanted to read it completely :))))

first of all who said that white men are ALL ours? :))))
    second of all how can anyone be jealous or upset bcoz of that? Racists can be upset tho :P

and how can this question come to your mind man? what's wrong with you :))))))

• Why on earth would we be jealous, that some men date Asian women? People can date whoever they'd like, and It's not "our men" it's just men, whom we happen to share skin color with.

• I am white. I get attention from Asian men, white men, black men, hispanic men. What was the question again? However, I prefer to date within my race. Just my personal preference. To each their own.

• nope, im better than them. ;)

• I think white girls are sexier

• No, why would i, each to their own. There is more than one type of guy out there and more than one white guy, so what does it matter.

• Are you a philippino? I have never heard of that before. It's normally the ethnic girls getting jealous for not getting a white man's attention. There has been a stream of questions lately about black women pining for white guys.

• Yeah whats with black chicks liking white guys.

• They got tired of seeing black guys all the time. White guys must be a rare sight in their environment.

• No cause I got my man right here with me <3 Most of the man I know are not attracted to Asian woman

• Most Asian women wish to be white and are getting plastic surgery to look more like white women. Sad really that Asian women don't value themselves more than that.

• i had no idea they were being taken haha. but no i could care less.

• Why would any woman be jealous that Asian women are getting "White" men

Oh and also I'm pretty sure I've crushed on more Asians then "white" guys so uh yeah.

• I don't care

• I don't think white women really care.

• Not really, I think they're usually ugly anyways. Even though I'm half Asian I'd rather have a guy that's not into them.

• Yeah. But it just depends on what she looks like.

• If you like Asians then you like Asians.

It not like they steal all the men because it is not like everyone has the same preferences

Plus there are plenty of fish in the sea.

So I am not upset or jealous

Good for the Asians that find their love ones and everyone else in the world that find their love ones as well.

• Hi prophet of Jehovah.

They are not that into hot and spicy.

• Nope. As long as I have my black men it's all good.

• As long as the black men can provide for you financially, will marry you before you have his children and will remain married to you.

• Immature question? Lol. Racist comment.

• My man does. We waited until marriage to have sex, been married 3 years together almost 5. Each work full time, I'm white he's black. Once you go black you never go back if you know what I mean ;-) haha

• Nah you can buy Asians pretty cheap there's so many

What Guys Said 12

• I'm a White guy and I am not attracted to Asian girls and I'm only attracted to White girls. I have many White male friends who feel the same way. The only kind of White guys that like Asian girls are often the ones undesirable to White girls or have some weird obsession with anime/manga...

• That's not strictly true...

• It's not the majority but some hot white guys marry to hot Asian girls so I'm just saying it's not strictly true...

• I know of only one white guy who was interested in Asian women and it was because he had a very, very small.. emm, unit, so to speak. True.

• not just white guys! the Asian women are starting to steal the latino men as well.

• They can have the latino men

• @19blondie76 im assumimg you didn't take this questiin to your liking. . maybe you can find love in the eyes of a strangers dreams, but neither I or you can name the skin color of such a creature.

• The USA girls had better shape up, imao!

• White girls have better shapes, so to speak, than Asian. Just sayin

• Matter of taste, in terms of silhouette, the Asian girls have it all over, so to speak, even if they don't have the big dimensions!!!

• Lol @19blondie76 is really mad. You don't have to go to all this length to say that white girls have better shapes etc. And FYI, I personally think the average Asian woman has WAY better body shape than the average white woman.

• I prefer hybrids... They're the best

• Where I'm from white men only date white women and it won't change

• YES BE JEALOUSSSSSSSSS

• HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA ahem.

• @MissAnna_B I don't care everyone should go after what makes them happy, I like Asian girls but I like white girls too and I also like Middle Eastern girls (but not anything else) and that's just my preference..

• Yeah. You've told me before. Don't worry one day you will get someone. Good luck bro!

• I laughed out loud at the title. Thank you for that.

• I am honestly not attracted to Asian women.

• why would they, it's all about preference! :)

• I think u have a different story with an Asian and a white girl.

• Yeah except ugly/fat white women do exist kiddo.

• Most people date within their own race. I'm a White guy and I'm only attracted to White girls.

• I am white woman and I prefer to only date white men. To each their own though. Make your choice.