Guys, he says he's over his ex but he still needs closure?

I've been seeing this guy for a few weeks now. We have great chemistry and share a lot of interests. We both find each other attractive but he told me that he's still trying to sort himself out emotionally. Him and his ex broke up a year ago and he said he's over her but that he's still trying to find closure - he's still trying to figure out what he did wrong that caused the relationship to end. He says he's not sure what he wants at the moment.

Since it's been a year can he still be hung up on his ex even though he says he's over her? Am I the rebound?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Man he sounds weak. He can't figure out what he did? Who cares anymore. His ex sure as hell doesn't. You may wanna stay away from this guy. What happens if you guys don't work out an then he spends a year trying to figure out what he did with you. You should help him out and say maybe it's not what you did but what you didn't do. He's a foo.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 5

• Why do you assume "he did" something? She could've cheated or whatever... Made him insecure or non committal...

When he says "not sure"... That's your signal to protect yourself and move on. Men don't say that without meaning more... Unless they are playing games and if that's the case, move on anyway...

A year is too long to still feel confused...

0|0
    0|0
  • When he said "he's still trying to find closure" that meant he's still hung up on his ex. If he weren't hung up on her he wouldn't care what he did wrong or even think about her much at all. He may be dating you but he still wants her back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being over someone literally means that you have found closure and are ok to move on. So no he's not over her.

0|0
    0|0
  • What a wimp! After one year? Thats not normal for a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trying to find closure after a year? He is still in love with her. Move on.

0|0
    0|0