Guys, Would you be turned off if your tinder match was petite?

I've been asked out on a date from a guy on tinder. I'm really nervous though because in some of his pics he looks like he could be six feet. I'm only 5"1. would this be a turnoff for most guys?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• If a woman is to highly strung, always stressing rather than her height, ie 'why hasn't he called yet' 'why hasn't he asked me out' 'does he think im to chunky' 'does he think im pug ugly' all that nervous energy is just a penis deflator. Relax and enjoy your life a bit more. I sure you will meet a husband someday. Ps I know some guys who want a woman that comes up to their belts.#midgetsarehot

What Guys Said 19

• The only thing he will be dissappointed about is if you're bigger than your pictures suggest. As long as your pictures accurately represent your look and weight, it should be fine. Height means very little to men.

• no... i consider tinder matches soooo random that it'd not surprise me actually :)

• Ummm I thought you normally put you height in those profile things. If you did then he knows how tall you are. If not, I don't imagine you being 5"1 is a deal breaker. He is interested in you, not your height?

• it really depends on the person, i'd say most men find the height of 5" to 5" 10' attractive, then there is the small group that really like girls over 5" 11' and the other small group that like girls under 5". what really matters is that you are confident in yourself and find someone that finds you attractive regardless of your height.

• No. It would be a plus. Anything under 5'7" is good and 5'1" is just adorable. :3

• Not a problem at all.

• How is petite a turn off?

• No. I like small girls.

• No of course it depends but i think you should tell him about your height. Expectation and reality ratio should be equal so none of you get disappointed. And the way is, describing yourself to each other more.

• No, not for me. But I can't speak for all men.

• Don't you mean you are 5'1 because 5'"1 means you would be 5inches

• Not really a lot of guys like tiny girls

• Its always ladies who make a big deal out of height.

• if insecurity was money... females would be rich.

• Hell no I'm 5'11 although I don't mind taller girls, I wouldn't reject a girl for her height.

• I would only want girls who were petite. I would be turned off if she wasn't petite.

• No. I'd find it a turn -on-.

• Are you kidding me? I'm tall and I have a couple other friends that are too and I'm pretty sure I can speak for every tall guy when I say say that we absolutely love short girls.

• Nah not at all. And we can protect you