Girls, Is this a cute surprise or a stupid idea?

A cute guy friend wants to "teach me how to surf" even though I know how, and my idea was to get him to pick me up and take me to the beach. Once we get there I will take off my hoodie/pants and reveal my new wetsuit underneath, and then tell him if "he" would like a surf lesson haha. This is my new wetsuit (I've never worn a wetsuit before!)

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Cute idea.
    he will be very surprised.
    Go for it !
    I just hope he is as prepared as u are.

• Thanks!!! I just need a bit of encouragement! The only problem is that it's super hot out so I need clothes that will cover this and not look suspicious. Think hoodie and sweats will be normal looking? :)

• No problem :)

• Or why not try to dress normal.
      Then go to the beach bathroom and come out in surfing gear?

What Girls Said 5

• Why don't you unzip the top of it, roll your arms out of it, put a bikini top on, and then wear a layered skirt. He won't see the wetsuit under the skirt and will see that you are wearing a bikini (an obvious rookie mistake for surfing) and when you get there you can take your skirt off and roll up the suit. He will be totally surprised.
    I only put, my wetsuits on halfway like this until I'm ready to get in the water, because they get so hot if you're on land!

• Thanks for the tip that's an amazing idea! I'll see if I can make it work! I've always surfed in warmer waters so I've never worn a wetsuit before. Do they actually get hot on land or can I wear it for a while before going in the water in case your idea doesn't quite work? Thanks!!

• I think they are terribly uncomfortable on land and they make me all sweaty and sticky.

• Cute!!! What if he picks you up and then you go somewhere else first haha...

• That sounds really fun! I bet he'll be surprised. ^^ Tell me how it goes!

• I think it's cute

• Cute surprise!

• Thanks! I'm going to try my best not to blow my cover hahaha. The only problem is that it's super hot out so I need clothes that will cover this... think a hoodie would stand out too much?