How to ask for a second date without?

being too obvious you like the guy or sound too clingy although and there is a 15% chance he may hint yiu like him but you both haven't discussed that thing yet because you are just getting to know each other and you just met 2 months ago but until now we dated for the first time after we met. First date was awesome well that is what I thought, we made out passionately, and hug and he kiss my neck and laughed with me. He asked me during the date what did I think of him but when I asked him the same question over text after the date was done and each of us were in our respective houses about me, he quite did not answered me. Playing hard to get? Not interested in answering me? He did not find me interesting enough? He simply di dnot like to answer cause he was focusing on other stuff while he text. But he asked me during the date things about myself, like if he was interested, he asked me abut my hobbies, my work, etc

Also how long after the first date the second date should come? I mean not too sound too desesperate for the date but also give time to the guy not to get in touch with him for a while to ask him about it.

Automatically the guy brought up the idea of a second dae without me even mentioning it when we text yesterday after one week of the first date. Because he told me somthing like Next time you invite. He said that becaue he invite me the first time

Most Helpful Guy

• basically, it'd be better to wait at least 2 weeks after 1st date first ;)

• Maybe even three cause I dont wnt to hound him he may not like it. In fact since we first met, I dont talk to him everyday or text him everyday but every week so I dont be seen like a desesperate lady. But others may think do not take too long the communication wth him cause it can backfire as well and he may look for other girls. So how long then

What Guys Said 2

• If you really liked the first date? I would say ask for a second one the next day and plan it for sometime the same week.

• Suggestively rub elbows!

What Girls Said 2

• He could have lost interest or is just giving space to see if you'll come back around. Some might say run, run fast if he didn't respond to you asking how he felt, but give it a few more days then just text a how are you. If the conversation goes nowhere, move on.

• I wotn give up easily like you said or run cause I really like this guy and I jsut getting to know him. At the beginning he was the one who brought up the idea of getting out together like 2 weeks after we met. I mean it is jsut too soon that me asking me how we felt dont u think if we are just getting to know each other. I can just give up on the first time just like that and we are not teenagers to go around the bushes and playing games we are adults. But i want so much to have a second date with hium

• A woman chasing him? Do u think so? I haven't thought about that before

• It could be. He could also be busy with work.

• just wait for him to ask you.