Girls, I got a young African exchange student pregnant! she said she was happy to have a white baby with me but she's going back to the Congo , ideas?

She is a beautiful very dark girl who I had sex with a few times. She said she is very happy she got pregnant by me and always wanted a white baby!! so girl will the baby be white or black? she is extremely dark so I thought black genes are stronger then white one. She wishs she could stay but can't.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• The baby most likely won't be white, but a mix of the skin colors.
    And congrats, this girl is going to spend the rest of her life raising your baby while you get off Scott free.

What Girls Said 13

• A black and white person will most likely have a black baby, just usually lighter black, like more caramel colored. Honesty, does the baby's skin color matter? If she really does go back, give her money... You got her pregnant, the baby is also your responsibility and if you can't go with her she's raising this baby all on her own so at least give her support.

• The baby will be half-white and half-black. If she is very dark, the baby will likely be fairer skinned than she is.

• Yes so becsuse she is so dark.. i understand she said she will be sending pics when baby born. She was a virgin when i met her very conservative i feel bad but then excited for her because that was her dream.

• I would be a lot more scared of the very likely possibility she got pregnant on purpose with how she's talking about wanting a white baby then it's skin color. As well as the fact that I am having a kid with a stranger from a foreign country. Are you serious? Please be a troll! O_O

• Wth... This is so dumb. And you're 25-29 years old?

• Yes.. i should have been more careful but it happened. I am a caring good loving guy i cared for her. So what can i do now?

• I have no problem doing that. she comes actually from a very well to do family so money is not an issue she went to an expensive school here.. anyway she did say many times it was a dream of hers to have a white baby but do you think as a beautiful black woman (saw your pic ha ha !) the baby will be white? its it true black genes are stronger as she is very dark skinned.

• Look for mulatto on google. The baby will look brown-ish.

• WOW all i can say is birth control and you better help her raise that child and be willing to love her an spend the rest of your life with her

• Maybe give some time to visit her the moment she would give birth to your child. If you really care for her. With regards to the color of the skin, we don't know maybe it could be like her skin, might be yours, or maybe a mixture. But I am very positive that whatever skin that child would have, he/she will have an angelic face and with that-it would be something you should be proud of.

• Thanks for the response. Many people say it will be dark as she is very. Dark. Wish she could stay but can't do anything now. She is a sweet girl. She was a virgin too. She is happy to have my baby she said very excited.

• Lol what is this? You both are pretty dumb for not using protection

• Really? This is the question you came up with?

• Trolling should be funny. not lame.

• maybe you are lame? why is this funny its true.. do not care if you believe it or not. I cared about her do not want her to go. she was sweet and nice caring unlike the girls here most are sarcastic attitudes and selfish sound familar?

• Marry her.

• Would love to ha but she will be leaving soon. What xan i do? She was a virgin when i had sex with her she is very conservative. But she was happy to have my baby. She liked my blue eyes and fair skin. She does not see that at at whete she is from.

• Another insult on people who have dark skin?

• ? No if you read my post I said she has beautiful dark black skin i love her i always been attracted to black womam. i actually feel mentally and physically a black woman is my match. I feel she felt same way about me. You can PM me and i can explain further.

• The baby will be half white and half black, so she or he will probably have a bit lighter skin than the mother but darker than yours. Do you love her? If you do, you can marry her; you can be a family. If that is not what either of you want, you can be supportive. I'm glad she is happy.

• That's good that she's happy. It would be a mix of black and white. And since you got her pregnant, you better be willing to love her, be a good partner and dad and be willing to stay with her.

• She's happy about it that's all that matters.