Why do exes play mind games?

My ex and I were best friends before we ended up dating and I recently came home from school after being away for a year and I go back in fall. she recently got in contact with me to say that she misses me and doesn't know if she she still has feelings for me.. she says she doesn't want to hurt me again so I said cool I wished her luck in her life and haven't heard from her in about a week now.. she has a boyfriend now but she tried to get my attention on 3 different occasions in a party while she was drunk by touching me and being a little to friendly for an ex while she was there with her boyfriend.. I also told her let's meet up and speak but she said no because it made no sense.. y is she trying to get my attention if she doesn't have feelings for me and why would she message and call me after partying with her boyfriend? I think she's a nut case but I would to understand her behavior

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't bother with girls that play games, she is messing with your head. You will only end up getting hurt. Don't waste your time with people that play games with you. Fuck her off.

If the relationship is over with her, then move on, stop wasting time on your exes unless there are kids involved.

• If a girl knows she can play games with a guy, then she really sees him as a faggot, and someone she doesn't respect. Never let a girl play games with you. The best weapon man has against a women, is to walk away from her. The sexy girls, know they can get sex any time. Stop thinking with your cock, and use your brains.

What Girls Said 1

• she wants you back.

What Guys Said 4

• Because there's big time feelings involved and a reaction to being heart broken is revenge

• guesmaybe she has felings... yet she doesn't exprs em?

• Why? Because that is what women do.

• bro this is the favorite game for girls to pull ir attention then to leave u thirsty... to be sure u will be around in case.. so she can have u as a ready one around lol.. but i damaged my ex girlfriend plan she broke up ro hook around a d i knew she did then when she back she asked to meet me i took my new girlfriend with me and went to meet her haha.. i just revenged from her.