Is my age dating range that bad? Whats yours?

A lot of people like dating folks who are 5 and 10 years there senior, but not me. If Im 18 for example, I only want to date an 18 or 19 year old. A 20 year old may have a chance, but only if they just turned 20. A 17 year old would only get a chance if he's turning 18 within that month or the next because I honestly dont want to think of myself as dating a younger guy. I know most of you wonder why is age this important to me, but it is. I dont like when guys (old enough to be my daddy) can't respect that and they constantly beg for my attention.

I can already imagine someone saying well I'm 28, but 16 is legal in my country. Uh uh uh...

• I would only date someone the same age as me as well.
  • I would date someone 1-3 years younger.
  • I would date someone 1-3 years older.
  • I would date someone 5-10 years older.
  • I would date someone 5-10 years younger.
  • I want someone old enough to be my parent/grandparent.
  • I want someone young enough to be my child.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• For me right now, it's no more than 3 years older and 2 years younger.

• Yes that sounds good! Do you live in America though, because I thought even 17 would be considered illegal for a 19 year old?

• Yes waiting to marriage is the best ☺️

• Yeah, it is :) And I just realized that the link doesn't work :/ Here's a better one, www.leg.state.fl.us/.../0794.05.html

• i think your range gets bigger, the older you are. for me it´s -6+4

• Age hasn't really been a priority in my family, many of them are years apart. Personally I'm alright with about 5 years older than me, and 10 years younger, of course though I'm 26 so it could only be 8 years younger for now.

Mental maturity is what I'm attracted to, I've found that while I would never consider flirting with them (I'm not a pedo) even younger teens can be more mature than many adults that I know.

So to me your range is fine.

• The poll is messed up. I'd go several years older or younger.

• I usually date younger. A lot of my exes were between 9 or 11 years younger than me

• 27-11=16 you be that far underage?

• Someone who is primarily attracted to pre-pubescent children

• Oh so u just fooling with #JailBait then. Okay

• I generally prefer older. Largest difference so far was a woman 16 years older than me.

• Gah-lee

• After two dates we are not the best match for each other. Still think she is a pretty cool gal. Anyways there is a certain someone closer to my age that is a much better match I have been talking to for a while.

• Aww yay :)

• I'd date a few years younger than myself

• I don't have an age range. I do have a maturity range. Young people just don't do it for me anymore.

• I know 40 year olds who act 12.. So i dont think age has anything to do with maturity

• You're very, very wrong, but thank you for your input.

• My range is 6 years or or less a differnce between our ages

• 20-6=14. If that ain't near pedo status, I dont know what is

• Of legal age of course

• Oh so basically when you turn 24, you'd go for an 18 yr old? Not bad

• Gimme your mom's number, please!

• If I vote G will the police burst into my room? E then.

• I voted C, but I'm only 21 myself. When I'm 30 I'd date a woman 10 years younger. When I'm forty I'd date a woman 20 years younger. When I'm fifty...

• No no no lol just no

• At 50 you'd be dating your granddaughters friend basically

• Why should that be considered wrong? If people didn't age I doubt we'd think anything of it.

What Girls Said 3

• Older guys are way more mature, minus a few exceptions. I would say since I'm 18 the oldest I would date is 30. But that would take a really special guy since I think that most people would probably find that big of an age difference weird. Id feel completely coonfortable dating a guy that's 25 at age 18. I don't think as many people would disapprove. But everyone's different. Older guys ftw though! :)

• I'm 17, about to turn 18 so anybody 18-21 is good for me. My last boyfriend was 21 going on 22.

• You're quite normal.