I'm too ugly to get a boyfriend?

How do i get a boyfriend if guys aren't attracted to me in the first place? Everywhere i go there's beautiful girls with boyfriends, i don't even get attention from guys. I feel so ugly and i can't exactly change my looks, i already wear makeup and dress nice enough yet nothing. You can't hide an ugly face. I know looks are the first thing that attracts guys to a girl.

Should i just accept the fact i'm never going to get a boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, you just need to find a guy who finds you attractive. Also, some guys might be repulsed by makeup.

• yea i don't wear a lot of makeup, i try to keep it natural looking.

• I know what too much makeup looks like and i don't do that. Plus most girls wear some sort of makeup, i've never known a guy to be repulsed by makeup.

• I know myself XD
      Well technically i'm more like "there's a level that is somewhat acceptable, but if you wear that everyday then you probably aren't the type of person I'm looking for because I'm certain I'd do better with someone who hates makeup"

What Guys Said 7

• Looks are NOT the most important thing at all. When a guy gets to know you it's your personalty he will fall in love with, not your looks. You will get to know a guy at work, at uni, or where ever and he will take an interest in you, the real you, your personality. He won't be bothered what you look like. Just be ready to grab him if he shows an interest!

I think, however, that you are better looking than you think you are!! Most girls who question their looks certainly are!!

• If you are actually ugly, date an ugly guy.

• "ugly" guys don't seem to be interested in me either. Zero guys are.

• "Ugly" guys have low self esteem just like you do and are usually too scared to make a first move. Try just talking to dudes (attractive and unattractive) and being friends.

• I know it's cliche but there really is someone for everyone. Just work to your strengths and build some self esteem, it'll happen.

• you seem to have a very defeatist attitude. im willing to bet you look just fine but it's your lack of confidence that gets in the way

• I knew people would say "i bet you look fine" but i genuinely am ugly. Like i have a mirror, i know what i look like.

• many people think badly of themselves. many people also have different views and opinions on things. just because you think you aren't pretty doesn't mean that everyone else does too

• Noooooo
    Cutie pie don't worry 😊 Mr. Right is waiting for you 😉 💐

• There is someone out there for everybody. And remember, we are our own worst critics!

• Where's your pic?

• I'm not asking for people to rate me or say i'm ugly. i already know. I'm mostly just looking for advice.

• Ok. Advice from me: be who you are. The man who will want you, will want you for you as you are and not as you pretend to be. Most men don't like cosmetics and seeing your natural beauty is rhw true filter of "does he really like me".

What Girls Said 4

• I know girl, I know, I'm in the same boat, no guys like me, no one has ever showed interest, and it makes me feel super duper ugly. But, oh well.
    I guess the only thing we can do is wait for a miracle. ✌ You never know what the future may bring.

• Glad to know i'm not the only one. It doesn't help self esteem knowing most girls get some sort of attention from guys and we don't.

• @OnionsNStuff mh, not sure what you mean by that 😄

• yes you are

• Feminine beauty is highly controllable. Don't despair, see what you can do to improve your appearance.

www.therulesrevisited.com/.../...controllable.html

• Have you tried going on a dating site? You're probably not even ugly because I went years not having a boyfriend when I was younger and thought I was ugly since no one approached me, even though people told me I was beautiful. Have more confidence, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and everyone likes different looks.

• Pics please