Are female bodybuilders very nice/friendly and relationship material?

I wonder how female bodybuilders are as people. I often hear how bodybuilders of both genders rage when they go through a hunger phase or something.

Here's one example of a female bodybuilder that I find attractive, Cindy Phillips. She doesn't look like the typical female bodybuilder with masculine/dyke facial features. She surprisingly has an alright face and very sexy lower body shape (thick thighs).
Are female bodybuilders very nice/friendly and relationship material?

I'm no bodybuilder but I am an athlete (I wrestle for a junior college team and have a ) who possess a lot of physical strength (from both my upper and lower body).

• Yes
    57% (4)58% (7)58% (11)Vote
  • No
    43% (3)42% (5)42% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Girl

• yes we are!

0|1
    0|0
    • Just out of curiosity, would any of you female bodybuilders ever mind dating or being in a relationship with a man who isn't very athletic or beefy?

• Female bodybuilders are beautiful. Would love to have a fbb to lift with me :-)

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 6

• Female body builders are just like anyone else. We all have our good days and our bad days. Some are wonderful most of the time, others are unpleasant. you have to go up and talk to them to find out. I do believe that female body builders are like other beautiful women: men are intimidated and afraid to approach them. Any beautiful woman will appreciate a respectful and bold approach. No cheesy lines, just walk up and introduce yourself. Start a conversation and you'll find out what she's really like. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah a tad to big for my tastes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl. The fact that she's a bodybuilder doesn't mean that she's automatically nice/mean.

I like girls who look a little masculine, tbh. So the woman you used as an example doesn't interest me much.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. God no.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are good people!

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely not my type though

0|0
    0|0