My girlfriend got caught sneaking out of the house last night and her parents know that I was with her all night. From 10pm-5am?

She got caught because she slipped outside her window and broke a big flower pot made of glass and the dog started barking and her parents came outside. I wasn't there. She tried making up some excuse but she was in front of her window already and couldn't come up with one.

Her dad wants to talk to me.

I I have no idea what to say.

No no idea what he wants to tell me.

they think we were doing something bad but we weren't.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not his son.

He should be having this talk with his daughter instead.

Just listen to him and apologize.
    Reassure him it will never happen again (keep your promise)

What Girls Said 2

• ummm... sneaking out of the house is bad... and just stupid

• So you guys were together from 10pm to 5am, and then when she went back to her room through her window she broke a flower pot that woke up the dog that woke up her parents, do I get this right?
    You're screwed. Just listen to him and try your best to explain politely that nothing bad really happened the night you two were together and convince her father that you are terribly sorry and that this thing will never happen again.

What Guys Said 3

• He is going to tell you that you are a bad influence on his daughter and he doesn't want you to see her anymore.

• Sneaking out of the house was bad, so why did you say you did nothing bad?

• Oh that's terrible.