He turned out to be a fuckboy?

It sucks. After a great while actually this came to my realization, now what? Do fuckboys ever change? I'm crazy for thinking about staying and hoping that he will change. Why are fuckboys fuckboys?

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't really change people and even if you do, then what. You changed a person to fit what you want. It's pointless.
    I don't think a man will stay that way but he won't change because a woman asks him to. He will change because he want to for himself or for someone he has feelings for.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• There's no point trying to change someone, even if you can. Just move on and find someone who isn't a fuckboy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• A fuckboy could probably change for someone he loves or cares deeply for. If he doesn't have these feelings towards you, more than likely he will not change for you

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe when they are old and flabby, they will have changed their ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Been there, thought about staying too but lucky I'm not desperate enough to pretend I didn't mind. I thought to myself, why suffered long term with this dickhead. Might as well suffer short term right? I choose my self esteem than staying with someone who doesn't care.

0|0
    0|0