He turned out to be a fuckboy?

It sucks. After a great while actually this came to my realization, now what? Do fuckboys ever change? I'm crazy for thinking about staying and hoping that he will change. Why are fuckboys fuckboys?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't really change people and even if you do, then what. You changed a person to fit what you want. It's pointless.
    I don't think a man will stay that way but he won't change because a woman asks him to. He will change because he want to for himself or for someone he has feelings for.

What Guys Said 1

• There's no point trying to change someone, even if you can. Just move on and find someone who isn't a fuckboy

What Girls Said 3

• A fuckboy could probably change for someone he loves or cares deeply for. If he doesn't have these feelings towards you, more than likely he will not change for you

• Maybe when they are old and flabby, they will have changed their ways.

• Been there, thought about staying too but lucky I'm not desperate enough to pretend I didn't mind. I thought to myself, why suffered long term with this dickhead. Might as well suffer short term right? I choose my self esteem than staying with someone who doesn't care.