Do guys find bigger girls attractive?

I'm what some would consider plus size (12-14) but I do have muscle, it's not just fat. I've been rejected by a lot of guys and I'm starting to think it has something to do with my weight as I've been told I have a pretty face and I'm generally liked. What would be the biggest guys would consider attractive? My measurements are 38 inches bust, 28 inches waist and 43 inches hips.
Do guys find bigger girls attractive?
That is pretty much my body but with wider hips.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are average size here in the UK. It's because at your age us boys are fuckwits and believe the girls we see in the lad mags and in the media are real girls.
    As you get older you will find out a lot off man know that not all women look and should look like that.
    Please believe in yourself and know your are a good size.

What Guys Said 12

• Actually my normal type is slim and petite but my current girlfriend looks exactly like that.
    I'm unbelievably attracted to her and her body, I literally can't keep my hands off her when we are together.
    She's in the army and a chef so she's forced to work out everyday but at the same time she eats and has big boobs so she's curvy but everything is toned up and firm lol.

• nah you should be fine.

• Lol a size 12 is not "plus size", not unless you were like 5 feet tall

But yeah, that girl in the picture has the perfect body to me *-*

• That sounds attractive

• For every girl out there, there is a guy somewhere who will find her attractive.

• If your body looks like that and guys aren't into you because of your weight they're friggin shallow.

• Some do, some don't.

• I personally don't but I'm sure there are guys out there that do

• Bigger as in bigger boobs? Yes lol

• Some guys like that, but I like my girls lean. Most muscular guys do. My ex girlfriend had muscle but was a size 2, so it is possible to be lean and buff if you're a girl. It's a hot look.

• I am not going to lie... I wouldn't be interested not even slightly.
    But every male has difference preferences. Some guys like big some like small.

• YES!!! I'm a certified chubby chaser... I want it "super sized."

What Girls Said 1

• every guy has different tastes. you just gotta find the ones that like your type. i know for a fact guys like thicker girls. you just gotta find them :)